• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Brumbies supporters touch game

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
after the raging success that was the tahs v rebels supporters game earlier in the year is there 10 or so brumbies supporters in sydney that would wanna take on the all conquering-undefeated gaggertahs?

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
after the raging success that was the tahs v rebels supporters game earlier in the year is there 10 or so brumbies supporters in sydney that would wanna take on the all conquering-undefeated gaggertahs?

Good idea. I am in, if so. Only if the reigning champeen team will allow late-comers to drag along on their coat-tails. Going to the game anyway.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
To be honest, I doubt there'll be 10 fans going to this game.
And I doubt we'll even get anyone for the Rebels one at home before they start asking..

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
Cycle can take my spot if I can't prove fitness. Still walking like a penguin following a testicular lobotomy last week

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Cycle can take my spot if I can't prove fitness. Still walking like a penguin following a testicular lobotomy last week
Does that make one of your nuts permanently happy? Even my eye is boggling at that description!! Get better fast.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
To be honest, I doubt there'll be 10 fans going to this game.
And I doubt we'll even get anyone for the Rebels one at home before they start asking..

well i dont know about u guys, but ive recently come to the conclusion that im not gunna make the wallabies... very sad day
so representing nsw in touch footy is prolly the highest level im gunna make it too- this is about as good as it gets for me-
im sure theres gotta be a few folks wanting to represent ACT out there>

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
well i dont know about u guys, but ive recently come to the conclusion that im not gunna make the wallabies... very sad day
so representing nsw in touch footy is prolly the highest level im gunna make it too- this is about as good as it gets for me-
im sure theres gotta be a few folks wanting to represent ACT out there>

I'm keen for any games in Canberra

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I'm coming but getting my own way there. I can't remember the last time the Brumbies organised something like this. They have an 'official travel group' but that's usually used by older folk from what I've seen.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I'm coming but getting my own way there. I can't remember the last time the Brumbies organised something like this. They have an 'official travel group' but that's usually used by older folk from what I've seen.

OK. Maybe if there's a way of letting them know that a touch game's in the offing is they want one.

Rob42

John Solomon (38)
There's a march-past of juniors before this game, so there'll be masses of little kiddies around the Overflow and that area from around 5 - just to keep in mind for plans.

jay-c

Ron Walden (29)
so i take it theres not 7-10 people who want to represent ACT against NSW next saturday?
i woulda thought there would be 10 brumbie supporters out there in sydney~

Status
Not open for further replies.