• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Highlanders, semi-final, Saturday 27 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I'll get the title altered when our opponent's sorted.

Tahs can't play the Ponies in their semi while the Canes can't play the Stormers. At this stage I'd choose the Stormers for this match, they've got the furthest to travel of this three allied with the better chance of a Kiwi side cleaning up the Canes in their semi. The Ponies triumphing in Wellington? Very, very difficult due to the massive travel involved. I'd wager the Stormers can't beat the Tahs twice in Sydney in the same year; conversely, I reckon the Tahs can't beat the Canes twice at the Cake Tin.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I'm highly unlikely - on call with minimal chances of changing that. Enjoy, fellas.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
So where is the G&GR pre-game muster point?

Contingencies needed depending if the match is to be played at SFS or Homebush.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
The game is at moore park.

I've used up my overnight babysitting quota on the regular season, so this will be a splash and dash for the missus and I. Good luck to all those drinking pre and post game

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
This game is definitely at the SFS.

I'm guessing there'll be pre game beers at one or all of the KB (Kurtley Beale) Hotel, Clock Hotel or Local Taphouse.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Hmm, working on Saturday, but if I burn work down on friday.. we'll see.

I guess 6:30am Sunday morning is ok too. :(

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
That's one of those fancy restaurants with cutlery and stuff isn't it?

no-shoes.jpg

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Hi guys, received my Ticketek email saying I was successful in purchasing my same seat for the Semi and that a .pdf was attached with the Ezy ticket. Only problem - it wasn't.

Anyone else have the same issue?

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Hi guys, received my Ticketek email saying I was successful in purchasing my same seat for the Semi and that a .pdf was attached with the Ezy ticket. Only problem - it wasn't.

Anyone else have the same issue?

I got the same. Last year the 'ticket' for both finals was just your membership card scanned as per usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.