• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v The Bye, Round 4

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
You really need to enable some grot filters.

gunstonpizza_zpsvldp4z6q.jpg
"Uhh, Houston, that is a no."

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I think theer a bloody good chance even if they draw, there will be posters blaming ref wherever he from!!!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Clearly these guys won't be as dominant a level up but after there disappointing losses, a few of them need a crack to see how they go.

Tafa and Harris would certainly be the two I'd put straight into the 23 next week. I'd be tempted to start at least one of them.

Gamble is having a cracker but I think Tizzano is excellent too. Either would be good to see on the bench.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Haha. Thought the score updates were someone taking this thread to the next level. Didn't read Waratahs A.

Did google image search for "NSFW versus the bye" and things got really weird pretty much instantly.
So I jumped down the rabbit hole with you on that one.... what was with the naked woman Lorax-ing herself?

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Half time.

So Far Tafa was playing well until injured.
Gamble is playing well in attack, defence and Steals.
Tuala is playing well

The Tahs set piece is dominaing.

The Tahs have blown a few tries mostly Clark stuffing them.

Mason has been ok, ok kicking but just wants to throw the ball around not really taking the game by the scruff of the neck.