• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Crusaders 2014 Super Rugby Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

spikhaza

John Solomon (38)
I always estimate my crowd using mock transactions. At suncorp the thing sells lower levels first so you can get a very good estimate of the crowd. Harder here.

Time for NSWRU to pull out all the stops and get it above 80k

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I'd say a lot of silver seating would have been blocked out for clubs etc and any not taken up will be re-released tomorrow or Thursday..but they will still be sold

scaraby

Ron Walden (29)
Hopefully it's not hundreds of people doing the same thing you guys are doing and not actually buying tickets!
Just bgt 8 behind posts.... back and up a bit. I've Sat there before its way better than level 6 and under cover. Bronze reserve family less than 100 bucks for 4 tickets...for a final....great value...That was best available so has to be 60+ surely.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
just did a mock transaction 2 X 'best available/any price' and ended up behind the sticks in the bronze section..70K I reckon, Sydney is the local Kiwi's are getting right behind this thing.,.
Fixed for you. If the 2011 GF is anything to go by anyway. ;)

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
They have already opened the top tier, so a good crowd will be had

I queued, had little choice other than behind the goal line

Played on the net and ended up on level 6 in the middle, would have preferred level 4 in the middle, but they will do.

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
I think you will find only about 25,000 tickets sold so far. Sorry to burst your bubbles.....

spikhaza

John Solomon (38)
Source please.

They had already sold 22,000 seats in the pre sale so I fail to see how they have only sold 3,000 seats to the general public as of today

Antony

Alex Ross (28)
I think you will find only about 25,000 tickets sold so far. Sorry to burst your bubbles...

I really doubt that. With 18 hours left in the pre-sale period, they'd sold 22,000, not including stadium memberships.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
NSW rugby fans have gone rugby crazy, snapping up over 12,000 tickets to see the Tahs host their first ever Super Rugby final this Saturday in the first hour of public sale!

Today’s public clamour follows a tremendous members’ pre-sale and takes total ticket sales for Saturday’s Asteron Life Super Rugby Final at ANZ Stadium to over 38,000.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
40,000 is going to be poor to be honest. Does anyone believe that it will climb significantly from here?

Phil

Chris McKivat (8)
Really envious of all you guys going to the game.Have to put up with watching it in an expat bar in Bangkok,outnumbered by fucking Kiwis.Then again,the way those bastards seem to pop up everywhere,you might be outnumbered by them at ANZ!Hopefully you will have more to shout about.
Go Tahs!!!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
40,000 is going to be poor to be honest. Does anyone believe that it will climb significantly from here?

I'd hope so.

ANZ Stadium Members have to pre-book tickets and apparently those aren't issued yet so they shouldn't be part of the 38k they're quoting.

Let's hope so anyway.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The tickets have only just gone on sale to the bandwagoners. Have some patience.

I sense that there are some very jumpy Gaggerlanders out there.

Have faith. Olde Sydney Towne will deliver, but most will wait till the last minute. We are like that.

Any injury concerns with the Cru?

Have Border Protection been briefed to seize Sir Richie GOATS Cloak of Invisibility as an illegal import?

There is a rumour that he will be cache it for future use it at an undisclosed address in Bondi, when he jumps on the plane to go back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.