• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Crusaders 2014 Super Rugby Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
I think Joubert has forgotten he can play advantage from time to time.

Still, I like the fact he's being strict on the defensive team at the ruck.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Our radio match commentary via Northern Rivers ABC, NSW, is being interrupted by bushfire bulletins (lasting over 5 mins), so our most reliable and up to date commentary is through this thread!!

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
It's a pity Carter has to go off. Want to see the best players perform in the final no matter which team I'm cheering for.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Our radio match commentary via Northern Rivers ABC, NSW, is being interrupted by bushfire bulletins (lasting over 5 mins), so our most reliable and up to date commentary is through this thread!!
17-10 tahs in front. Tahs currently attacking on the 'saders 22

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Tahs have been doing well keeping the play in the Saders half but the Saders have kept the score the same. They just need 1 converted break to tie the game up.

Costly mistake kicking out on the full there.

hazzaj

Alfred Walker (16)
Coach killers costing the tahs. Saders look like old men who are tired already but are being gifted opportunities!

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Saders are doing really well scoring points when they've been 2nd best by a fair margin so far. Whether or not the Tahs can do the same when the Saders have a purple patch could ultimately decide the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.