• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Crusaders 2014 Super Rugby Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Irrespective of the score line if you're a Crusaders supporter.....it has been a fucking awesome game of rugby so far. As alluded on a previous thread, it's a great advert for the game.

I'm just hoping the Tahs get up. They have been the best team for 2014!

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Outstanding first half. Infrequent rugby viewers must’ve liked what they’ve seen. High paced, high intensity showcasing of the Tahs’ belief in their attacking structures. Nothing shabby about the Crusaders’ defence either.

Both teams’ tries were very well taken. The ‘Saders will come home like a freight train.

Nervous, nah just a middle aged weak bladder...

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
From what I saw before I lost Foxtel the Saders were fairly average in the first 20. Falling off plenty of tackles allowing the Tahs good front foot ball which the capitalised on.
The Tahs second half will wind it up a notch and the Saders will struggle to keep up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
Still in this if only just & on the back of 40% possession. Get some ball & HOLD ONTO THE FUCKING THING & we're still in this if only just & ..... sorry, I seem to be stuck in some kinda loopy thingy. Perhaps more beer will help end the cycle?

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
Great first half from both teams. In terms of the drinking game, I'm reasonably sober. Disappointing. Damn this objective commentary!

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
From what I saw before I lost Foxtel the Saders were fairly average in the first 20. Falling off plenty of tackles allowing the Tahs good front foot ball which the capitalised on.
The Tahs second half will wind it up a notch and the Saders will struggle to keep up.

Yeah, I think like you. Best first half for Tahs but Saders is only 7 points below. I still have fear :oops:

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
If youve lost Foxtel then download Foxtel GO and sign in.
Thanks man. I have GO already but it doesn't work well where I live. My mobile data speed is too slow. I'll just keep resetting the box and while I'm waiting I'll follow the scores on here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.