• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Crusaders 2014 Super Rugby Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
Mate that isn't a bit a of injustice. That guy is either fucking blind or getting paid. This isn't amateur hour, do your fucking job, tmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Tahs forwards not getting front foot ball.

Backs kicking away too easily.

Massive scrum from the Crusaders, penalty, Folau saves 20m.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Certainly looked like a foot in touch on the try. Other than that the finish from Nadolo is why you would keep him around despite the obvious short comings in other areas of his game.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
saders knock on, 'tahs feed. saders apparently whinging about every decision that goes against them. Tola Latu is on for TPN apparently.

AFL_Converted

Ted Thorn (20)
I am really happy to see the ref put a stop to the usual crusaders scruffy stuff at the breakdown. All the New Zealand teams but particularily the crusaders have gotten away with that for too long. Should make this game a real cracker.

hazzaj

Alfred Walker (16)
"It was a try"
"So award the try?"
"Correct Try"
"Award a try??"
"Yes try"
"Try"

Why not just over rule it like you want to because you have seen that it wasnt a try?!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
So does Waratahs -13. Seriously, I just can't get a read on this one. Don't tell anyone but I'm secretly hoping for a Crusaders win on the back of a classic Leckie/Ayoub cluster fuck (can't be Joubert/ Waksh or "certain Waratah fanatics" (y'all know who y'all are) will be hurling accusations like they were a thing made to be hurled). Oh, the humanity/irony.

Cluster fuck launched& running true.....

Status
Not open for further replies.