• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Crusaders 2014 Super Rugby Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
He mentioned the foot so I'd come down on the side of poor eyesight. Would have expected a little more time spent checking the foot.

With so much talk this year about the TMOs taking too much time, maybe that rushed him a little. But if there was one decision that deserves some extra time it's one in a final.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
Certainly looked like a foot in touch on the try. Other than that the finish from Nadolo is why you would keep him around despite the obvious short comings in other areas of his game.

He actually dropped the ball as well so completely disagree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hazzaj

Alfred Walker (16)
Come on Joubert - you have these things in your pockets called Cards. Use them when players do professional fouls or repeat fouls numerous times. ALL DAY MATE.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
hazzaj, don't jinx it as the way the officials are going it will be a yellow for a dubious first offence against the 'tahs

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
If my drinking game was based on this forums blame the ref comments, Id be pissed by now

Funny no one talked about the Saders getting pinged off the park early in the first half. Regardless of who wins this forum will be a complete dumpster fire come FT. I'll be giving post game match discussion a miss.

Set piece magic

John Solomon (38)
George Ayoub is a disgrace to humanity I will say no more.

Also the Crusaders are a disgrace of a rugby team, constantly infringing everytime the Waratahs get momentum.

Status
Not open for further replies.