• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Watching Rugby in Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
If you, like me, live in Melbourne and have often wondered where to watch a game of rugby.. This is the place. Great atmosphere, every (Big) screen locked on the game with commentary.

Watched the last bledisloe and it was a better atmosphere than most pubs in Sydney - a few too many Kiwis though.. ::)

This Saturday - Game 3 - Live and Loud on the Big Screens at Turf Bar at 5.30pm.
Book now for dinner for the best seats in the house.

This year's Bledisloe Cup encounter will see the Qantas Wallabies meeting their
Trans-Tasman rivals the All Blacks four times. Australia has already hosted one of these
matches in Sydney and New Zealand hosting two and one in Tokyo.
All Blacks have taken out Game 1 & 2, so come and cheer on your team this Saturday at Turf Bar.

131 Queen Street Melbourne T 9670 1271 turf@turfbar.com.au www.turfbar.com.au

cheezel

Bill Watson (15)
I'd be there for sure Epi, but I have a mates 30th in Qld. I've never been to the turf club, but sounds good.

I've been to too many pubs where some bastard changes the channel to the footy, or have a chorus of wankers sit behind me and tell me that Billy Slater is the greatest Union player to play the game. Dickheads!

The Cricket Club in South Melbourne will also play the rugby, and is a good pub.

Status
Not open for further replies.