• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Watching the NPC (or Currie Cup) from Oz

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mainlander

This has probably been posted already but just in case.....

My ISP (IINET) had the Super-14 games with an Aussie team to be down loaded from their "FreeZone" (that means it doesn't count in your quota)

and I knew were also showing all (I think it's all) the Currie cup games but I've just tonight discovered they've also got all the NPC games. Quality is good, I've just watched the Cantabs put the Orc to the sword.

If it's like the Super 14 the games were available about 12 hours after, however as Fox or any other TV station isn't showing them they may be available even sooner.

I know this isn't much help to non IINET Oz residences but if IINET has it maybe some other isp are also offering it or (as I believe IINET are getting it from the ABC) maybe it's available to others over there. Note while my mother was over a few months back I managed to get into the TVNZ one in New Zealand so she could keep current with Coro Street. Just required me to alter the computer time to NZ time and location to NZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.