• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Week 10 - Waratahs vs Highlanders - Friday 7.35pm

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Fuck me. Whittakers shit out the back play every play needs to be fucking binned.
The coaching this season has been appalling. The breakdown's gone backwards from last year and so has the set-piece. The attack is way too focussed off 9 and there's even too much width early or easy to read inside balls and out the back stuff.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
The coaching this season has been appalling. The breakdown's gone backwards from last year and so has the set-piece. The attack is way too focussed off 9 and there's even too much width early or easy to read inside balls and out the back stuff.

It's a lot of fundamental things they aren't getting right either. Who does the technical stuff at the Tahs?

molman

Peter Johnson (47)
You can't have it both ways. Be critical of Donaldson in his role and then want them to player off 10 more.

They're definitely feeling too compressed at the moment and too static for me. I don't mind them controlling the pace, but they don't feel like they're shifting up a gear when the opportunity strikes.