• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Week 7: Blues @ Rebels

How is Beauden gonna fuck the Blues this time?

• spectacularly so

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • less spectacularly so, yet still in a noteworthy fashion

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • he shall engage in activities persuant to the successful completion of a rugby match for the Blues

• he'll be back in the stands where he belongs

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • can we get an option about the Rebels?

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • no

• poll is pole

• imagine if the Crusaders lose to Moana Pasifika lmao

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • how do you do fellow Victorian rugby enthusiasts, why no I have never supported NSW why do you ask?

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Stupid Beauden puts his foot on the dead ball line, meaning the Blues settle for a mere 45-0 win

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
Right at the end there blues player goes to ground, presents ball, sees rebels player, rolls over and nothing from the ref. If that’s the standard we’re expecting…

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
I mean I like the maul but the Brumbies fans trying to defend Berry’s call on HJH (Harry Johnson-Holmes) (Harry Johnson-Holmes) was pathetic.
No argument here. Was paraphrasing their collective posts.

Last edited:

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I do fail to see how losing a hooker makes them miss tackles in midfield
Yep fair enough mate, but didn't help as once the Blues got completely on top in scrum it got easier for them. Not saying the Rebels were going to win, just thought a lot of things went against them.

Tomthumb

Colin Windon (37)
Yep fair enough mate, but didn't help as once the Blues got completely on top in scrum it got easier for them. Not saying the Rebels were going to win, just thought a lot of things went against them.
Not trying to have a pop at you, just sick of seeing Aussie teams quit when it gets a bit tough

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Pone having to play 40+ minutes cooked them as much as Talakai at hooker. Shame about the injuries, was a great contest in the first half.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Not trying to have a pop at you, just sick of seeing Aussie teams quit when it gets a bit tough
Understand that mate wasn't taking it as that. I undersatnd you being pissed etc, but was kind of saying what I thought. Sometimes scores can look worse when things go against you. In no way saying any Rebels supporters should use it as excuse or be content with how they went.

AFL_Converted

Ted Thorn (20)
Blues are kicking on but no hooker is really hurting Rebels. Some lost scrums and lineouts, little errors from Talakai like no brake foot and baulking.
Blues were not kicking on, Gordan, Canham and maybe one other excluded the rebels have stopped defending.

What ever that half time speech was, please torch it and never speak of it again

Wallaby Man

Trevor Allan (34)
Losing 2 hookers in the first half, making a prop go 80, losing your lock rotation early, carrying an extra prop on field, a yellow and then a subsequent extra player off because of injuries might be the summary you are looking for. Rebels unlikely to win because of gulf in talent but this game wasn’t going to be remotely close to the end score that happened.

Stay uninformed and classy

Tomthumb

Colin Windon (37)
Losing 2 hookers in the first half, making a prop go 80, losing your lock rotation early, carrying an extra prop on field, a yellow and then a subsequent extra player off because of injuries might be the summary you are looking for. Rebels unlikely to win because of gulf in talent but this game wasn’t going to be remotely close to the end score that happened.

keep making excuses, that will really help them improve