• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
G'day All
Have just posted the Ruck Analysis for Round 10 including some updates on the OSF comparison.

Matt Hodgson standing tall.

http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/Super Rugby-aus-ruck-analysis-round-10/

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
G'day All
Have just posted the Ruck Analysis for Round 10 including some updates on the OSF comparison.

Matt Hodgson standing tall.

http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/Super Rugby-aus-ruck-analysis-round-10/
I'm noticing a theme FF (Folau Fainga'a). ;)

T

TOCC

Payto and Panda reporting that Michael Foley has been told he won't be coaching the Force in 2017, changes will be made in offseason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Maybe he will move to director of coaching. He was never supposed to be the head coach in the first place.

WA market is important market for rugby expansion - particularly as no competition / presence by league and in creating the concept of a truly national presence for Rugby as basis for growth / expansion.

Whatever happens from here - with ARU and Corporate involvement (WA Inc still has some rich benefactors which would be good to get on board) hopefully the Force become a stronger franchise from here.

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
These tables show just how uneven the fixture has been to date.

2016-05-08_17-10-05.jpg

The Brumbies have played the most teams in the top half - and won only 2.

Only the Force has had to play the 4 top NZ teams in consecutive weeks - 3 away.

FORCE
Play the 2 remaining teams in the top half at HOME.
A win in Bloemfontein would be very nice.
2 Aust teams away.

REBELS
A tough run home, playing 3 in the top half - 2 away plus Brumbies (at home).

WARATAHS
Still to play 5 in the top half - but 3 at home.

REDS - Still to play 3 in the top half + Brumbies & Rebels.

BRUMBIES
The easiest run home.
Expect them to finish on top of the Aust teams.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
Whilst I was gutted at Jooste going to the Brumbies, it's hard to deny the attraction of learning your trade under the tutelage of one of our best ever. Hopefully we see him come home at some stage. He's a real talent and the latest in a line of good young players WA has produced of late.

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
Train him up for a couple of years under Bernie then bring him home to a starting spot. He is only young so would struggle to make the squad right now anyway.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
How bout we just bring Larkham too. He's off contract and don't the whispers suggest that we are getting a new coach...

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

farva

Vay Wilson (31)
And while we are there, how long are Pocock, Tomane and Sio signed for? And I am sure that Moore would much prefer Perth to Brisbane.

Status
Not open for further replies.