• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2024

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
I have about as much trust in Christy as I have in Georgina.
Would not speak "off the record" to either!
Yeah while I'm not the biggest fan of some of some of what he wrote while at Fox (no doubt other influences at play), as Slim said, his mail is usually very, very reliable

Kevin77

Fred Wood (13)
He's just that player you love to hate and now he's ours.
Smart signing as we need a little bit of experience and nous in a very green side.
With Rodda, Pasitoa and White to come back in next year and all the youngsters a year older maybe we can dream of the heroic losses start to turn to something more.

VassMan

Darby Loudon (17)
With Prior signed already for next year, can we keep hold of both Fines-Leleiwasa and Robertson?

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
With Prior signed already for next year, can we keep hold of both Fines-Leleiwasa and Robertson?
Robertson should head overseas to get some coin and some game time / experience. He could arguably be in the Wallabies mix in a few years time when he comes back.

KevinO

John Hipwell (52)
Good stuff. Hoping they can have an uninjured run.

I was semi expecting one of the fly halves to move on with rumours of a Waratahs flyhalf heading west.
I expect JOC (James O'Connor) is heading west, Reds banking on there young 10 to lead them.