• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2024

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Can someone give me the quick headline version of what happened with Western Force socials?

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Anyone follow the Force on Facebook? What the hell is going on?
Screenshot_20231129-190958.png

pnut

Watty Friend (18)
Great to see at least one organisation in this country developing the womens game. RA should take some notes.
well done Force

TSR

Mark Ella (57)
Great to see at least one organisation in this country developing the womens game. RA should take some notes.
well done Force
I’m not going to argue against your general point but I will say that I personally find Shannon Parry one of the hardest working rugby employees who, in my experience, is happy to do everything she can to support the growth of women’s rugby.

Not for a second saying that there doesn’t need to be a lot of improvement in that space or that the efforts of individuals like Shannon are a substitute for an organisation wide strategy and investment, but as an RA employee she is certainly doing her bit.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Don’t think so. Last year was the final year and now signed with RA through the 7s.

Was he doing promo for the 7s and came down to the Force? It’s a good thing I reckon. Maybe Tizzano the only one not into it.