• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Western Force 2024

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Seperate to the one he just had surgery on?

It'd be an absolute cluster fuck if he had a serious shoulder injury only a few days after surgery for a minor one.
Definitely not a serious injury, bumped into him Monday night and he looked fine and said he was out a couple of weeks. Could have been talking it down but don't think so. I will be happy if it means IFL gets first crack anyway.

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Force should have some "simple" goals

1. Make Finals
2. Win all home games v Aus sides.
3. Win at least 1 of Crusaders or Hurricanes at home

You can drag yourself into the finals by winning home games.

Yep agree with those. I am hoping for a good improvement as this is Cron's 2nd year in charge and is a good coach, so he has had time to form the squad he wanted a bit more, do some recruiting and a proper pre-season.

Fixtures seem a bit kinder to us this year (no long NZ road trip) and 7 home games. Rounds 4,5,6 we have Moana home, Reds home, Fiji away, I think those games will be crucial in shaping the season

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)

Hogan

Peter Burge (5)
I think from reports Donaldson is the leading candidate and training at 10
No surprise as apparently Cron chased him hard and rates him highly. He’s a talented young 10 who by his own admission had an inconsistent season last year but hopefully the move west will bring the best out of him. Donaldson and Burey I would imagine will share the duties throughout the season.