• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

What the motherfuck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Incredible awesomeness begins at the 12 second mark.

[video=youtube;gbG75akOvBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbG75akOvBo[/video]

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Training exercise, one assumes.

One question. What is thepoint of looking at the bus, but pointing your gun at the outside of the field?

R

rugbywhisperer

because of the possibilityof ambush.
many terrorist events now are designed to get the troops there and once in attendance they are fired up from outside the arena. The bus in this case could havebeen only an initiator.
I guess in this case the gooseheads, knowing it is training exercise had a good cause to believe there was not going to be any extraneous fire so they had a gandewr at the main action. One would hope in the real thing they stay focused on the task at hand.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
I understand whats going on, im just curious as to the guy with the grenade on a stick. Pretty awesome.

R

rugbywhisperer

I understand whats going on, im just curious as to the guy with the grenade on a stick. Pretty awesome.

Actually I don't think it is. I think he was only sposed to smash the windows. The blast comes from behind him in the bus itself.
if you watch he actually goes down pretty quickly.
My take is that there should have been a flash bang (stun grenade) however timing AND strength were waaay off the mark.
I'll send it to my son for analysis - he does that sort of shit for a job.

R

rugbywhisperer

Just got word from my son (army sniper) who looked at it.
The stick smashing the window was supposed to be a prelude to dropping in a 'flash bang', however as this is staged they had a pre set explosion which appears to be a teeny bit overcooked and probably would have seriously injured any passengers in the bus at the time - hence the guy with the stick going down and the driver not feeling so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.