• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Which team will you support (Only Tah supporters)

Which team will the Tahs support?

• Reds

Votes: 50 84.7%
  • Stormers

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Crusaders

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues

Votes: 3 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
I hate the Reds but how could you not support them...? They're Aussies the rest are not.

Sums it up perfectly. For the sake of the Reds chances, I'm glad the Blues got up (I really didn't like the idea of meeting the Tahs in a semi...) but if the Reds were knocked out and the Tahs remained I'd be supporting them with everything I had.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Sums it up perfectly. For the sake of the Reds chances, I'm glad the Blues got up (I really didn't like the idea of meeting the Tahs in a semi...) but if the Reds were knocked out and the Tahs remained I'd be supporting them with everything I had.
Hey you cant post here, it is a Tah thread. When your team struggled like shite I was the one putting hope in the Reds supporters, try to lift them here. The Tahs kicked you lot down in the ground.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I remember when the 'Saders took on the Tahs in the '08 final, I went down to the RUC in Canberra to watch the match...

There were numerous Brumbies' players there cheering on the 'Saders... and they weren't alone...

Super Rugby is a provincial comp, so I'm not going to support a team just because they're from the same country...

I've generally been a supporter of the Reds (they used to be my second favourite team), but in light of recent events I don't want them to win...

Stormers or Sharks for me... would love to see a team notch up their first championship...

A

antipodean

Blues. They kicked us out, so by twisted logic if they win, we could've gone all the way...

lincoln

Bob Loudon (25)
Reds - love their style.
Old age helps one get over the somewhat irrational hatred they previously held for NSW, which unfortunately has been overtaken by the fans of my birthplace (how many of you Brumby fans have sat on Capital Hill when it was still a block of dirt or remember the pre-lake days?).

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Only one person I want to hear from; WJ.

I will be supporting the reds, but ultimately hoping for a reds/crusaders final and happy for either team to win.

Would get fully behind the reds, but there fans are so full of shit it makes it very hard to.

Status
Not open for further replies.