• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Who would you bring into the Wallabies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Greg Inglis and Billy Slater

There's also a lot of great forwards playing NRL that would be standouts in Rugby. Matt Scott, Paul Gallen and Dave Taylor are freaks of nature.

As much disdain that I have for the game there are some very good NRL players running around. Dave Taylor as a number 8 would be good.

Da Munch

Chris McKivat (8)
You misspelled Andrew Walker.

First person I thought of, and you put him in in jest - I was in Queenstown watching a Wabs-Boks test "quietly" (we were losing and nz's have a way of vocalizing loudly how bad Oz is at ... well everything) till he came on ... loved it

R.I.P

Bob McCowan (2)
First person I thought of, and you put him in in jest - I was in Queenstown watching a Wabs-Boks test "quietly" (we were losing and nz's have a way of vocalizing loudly how bad Oz is at . well everything) till he came on . loved it
He still plays local league in Ipswich and still has not lost any of his ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.