• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wild Turkey American Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rugbywhisperer

Gentle, I have recently been introduced to a wonderment from the place of arrogance.
Wild Turkey American Honey.

Please, before you die, this is a must.
There ain't enough ooo's around to describe how smooothe this little tonsil tickler is.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Re: A new nice partaking

Interested RW. I like single barrel and small batch Bourbons (can't stomach the mass-market blended stuff so much). Have to give it a look. Currently have a bottle of Wild Turkey Rare Breed barrel proof on the shelf - nice with ice.

E

EnergizerTaz

Awesome.

I've tried the honey edition of W.T. It absolutely is the nectar of gawds and makes all of the ugliest girls look pretty!

However, my favourite Bourbon Whiskey brand of all time is Fighting Cock. My misses loves it when I come home from the bottle shop with a bottle or too. The way she guzzles down some cock is truly a great sight to behold. :thumb

rsea

Darby Loudon (17)

rugbywhisperer said:
Gentle, I have recently been introduced to a wonderment from the place of arrogance.
Wild Turkey American Honey.

Please, before you die, this is a must.
There ain't enough ooo's around to describe how smooothe this little tonsil tickler is.
You like it? I've had the better part of a bottle in the pantry for almost a year now. Waaaaaaaaaay to sweet for me. If you like this stuff check out some of the Jamaican dark rums with coke. Way nicer but again sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :eek:

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)

Rum is God's nectar. All your philistines need your heads checked.

R

rugbywhisperer

I suffer from incredible shoulder pain (torn thingamijigs) and the American Honey does certainly assist in taking my mind elsewhere - and sleep.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)

I have no excuse. However neither does the peat-bogger who talks funny.

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)

Well, at least he knows the difference between potato-based poitin and maize-based (with perhaps some rye and/or malt) Bourbon...

rsea

Darby Loudon (17)

Urgh after your glowing endoursement I gave it another try tonight
Tastes like cough syrup

Sorry but no deal

Status
Not open for further replies.