• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Will Genia's injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
Barnes has metatarsal oblong attractus. It's an overwhelming condition that extends all the way to the frontal lobes and can sometimes present early on with a tendency to easy concussive brain injury. Ongoing selection is contraindicated.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
I'm happy for Phipps to be given a shot at starting and seeing how he goes. I would really love Kingi to be used on the bench. I'm a fan and I think he would allow for a 5/2 split as he can cover wing and fullback if required. He was a Deans project a few years ago so I would think there might be a chance at some stage.

Allsports

Stan Wickham (3)
I think it par for the course this year that apart from Genia the in form no 9 for 2012 was jerked around by Australian Rugby so now he's unavailable by way of shoulder surgery, Nic White was cruely toyed with so now we have Phipps & Sheehan. No Genia & no White ??

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Barnes has metatarsal oblong attractus. It's an overwhelming condition that extends all the way to the frontal lobes and can sometimes present early on with a tendency to easy concussive brain injury. Ongoing selection is contraindicated.

Stay classy.

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
What was the alleged raw deal that Nic White got?

Was booked in for a shoulder reconstruction at the end of the season and was told by Wallabies camp that they needed him and to postpone his surgery, only to be told months later after not being used that they actually don't need him and to go get it done.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
Was booked in for a shoulder reconstruction at the end of the season and was told by Wallabies camp that they needed him and to postpone his surgery, only to be told months later after not being used that they actually don't need him and to go get it done.

jokes on them.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Well no one knows how successful White will be if he eventually does play for the Wallabies. He does have potential to be a good player at the highest level but it is at this point unrevealed.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
It's probably been mentioned, hence the comments, but Sheehan has been drafted into the Wallabies squad.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
Back in time for the early rounds of Super Rugby next year with enough time to get up to speed for The Lions.
Swift recovery WG.

Status
Not open for further replies.