• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wobblies v pumas - is Salta at altitude edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
To'omua isn't perfect, but he can catch, pass, run, kick, tackle, offload, kick goals, and even has a decent lineout throw. Put him at 10. How many people in Australia cry that we don't have a 10 like Mo'unga or Sopoaga, well we do, we just have to bloody pick him.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Guys the problem here is not Beale. In fact it isn't any one individual. At lest not one individual on the field.

He is one problem that is part of a much larger one. I'm not saying that he's the sole reason, but fuck, dropping an easy catch cold ain't going to help a struggling team.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Put this in perspective.

Tupou has been quiet, looked puffed. The locks are loose. Hooper is missing tackles or being run over, Pocock has been bounced off. Genia is having an off day to the point his kicks are out on the full. Foley is not in form (not a lot of game time). Beale you have mentioned. Hodge sounds like the main culprit in defensive misses. Argentina have found Koroibete's weaknesses. Folau has has failed on the high basll, and not all of these were the kick.

ABout the only guys we can go "meh" are 1, 2, 15. Don't get excited though, I didn't say they were good.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Ah, I'm back 10n mins to late - looks like things have been interesting. Might stay.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Put this in perspective.

Tupou has been quiet, looked puffed. The locks are loose. Hooper is missing tackles or being run over, Pocock has been bounced off. Genia is having an off day to the point his kicks are out on the full. Foley is not in form (not a lot of game time). Beale you have mentioned. Hodge sounds like the main culprit in defensive misses. Argentina have found Koroibete's weaknesses. Folau has has failed on the high basll, and not all of these were the kick.

ABout the only guys we can go "meh" are 1, 2, 15. Don't get excited though, I didn't say they were good.

Hey I thought 2 and 15 were useless too. The whole team is shit.

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Last 10 mins are advertising everything Cheika has set up. Forward pods getting over the advantage line. Passing between themselves to make space.

When the time is right let loose the backs and Pocock sends the last pass out wide

Reactions: dru
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom