• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

World Cup Tickets

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Sorry not sure if there is already a forum/chat around this topic but I am interested in opinions around ticketing for the World Cup.

I managed to get tickets to a couple of wallabies games through the official site but now seeing as I am there I am hoping to get tickets to the all blacks vs Italy in Lyon as well.

There are a lot of different websites out there that I can supposedly get tickets from but they all look too dodgy to risk it. Has anyone gone down the path of buying tickets through any of these and had success? Eg the ticket merchant / viagogo / eticketing / tcombo Etc

Doritos Day

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Tickets haven't been issued yet so you are putting a bunch of trust in anyone selling them on the side. If you're going to be in town anyways there is no reason you need to take this risk now.

All Blacks v Italy def pops up on the official platform at times so just keep checking there.

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Tickets haven't been issued yet so you are putting a bunch of trust in anyone selling them on the side. If you're going to be in town anyways there is no reason you need to take this risk now.

All Blacks v Italy def pops up on the official platform at times so just keep checking there.
Great cheers, good advice. I keep looking on the resale platform but haven't been lucky but agree better off waiting until closer to the event

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Great cheers, good advice. I keep looking on the resale platform but haven't been lucky but agree better off waiting until closer to the event
I can sell you Georgia v Fiji in Bordeaux if you'd like, I won't be able to make it to that game anymore.

xRedmanLFCx

Frank Row (1)
Edit: I have now put these tickets back on sale on the official resale market.

Greetings Aussies. I have 3x Cat 4 tickets for Australia v Georgia in Stade de France, Paris, on Saturday 9th Sept (bought from the official website, €28 per ticket). I'm looking to swap for any amount of Ireland v Romania tickets in Bordeaux on the same day (Saturday 9th September).

I have a few friends from Australia that I can put you in contact with if anyone is worried about the authenticity of what I am offering!

Thanks!

Edit: Can also pay cash difference.

Last edited: