• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

World Rugby Awards 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
This year's Awards will be presented on 3 November at The Prince Park Tower in Tokyo.

First categories for which nominees have been named are Women's & Men's 7's Player of the Year.

Women: Sarah Hirini (New Zealand), Tyla Nathan-Wong (New Zealand) and Ruby Tui (New Zealand).

Men: Folau Niua (USA), Stephen Tomasin (USA) and Jerry Tuwai (Fiji).

https://www.world.rugby/sevens-series/news/447646

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
This year's Awards will be presented on 3 November at The Prince Park Tower in Tokyo.

First categories for which nominees have been named are Women's & Men's 7's Player of the Year.

Women: Sarah Hirini (New Zealand), Tyla Nathan-Wong (New Zealand) and Ruby Tui (New Zealand).

Men: Folau Niua (USA), Stephen Tomasin (USA) and Jerry Tuwai (Fiji).

https://www.world.rugby/sevens-series/news/447646

Well we have to go for Sarah Hirini I suppose WOB with the Levin (and Mighty Nua) connection!!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
I should probably know this but Conor Hirini is the son of.......

EDIT: while we're at it, during a recent Waikato match I was explaining to Mrs WOB that Declan O'Donnell is Paul's nephew (he & Dale being instrumental in wifey & I getting together) but couldn't remember which of Paul's brothers his father is.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I should probably know this but Conor Hirini is the son of...

EDIT: while we're at it, during a recent Waikato match I was explaining to Mrs WOB that Declan O'Donnell is Paul's nephew (he & Dale being instrumental in wifey & I getting together) but couldn't remember which of Paul's brothers his father is.

Think Declan is Peter's boy WOB. And Connor Hirini is Paul's (Hinu) son, think still the only player to have 150 games for the mighty Nua, as well as being an Athletic man ( and Fokky).

Status
Not open for further replies.