• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Worst Wallaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spook

NTA said:
disco said:
Giteau, Chisolm, Elsom & Smith.

Everybody note down the time and date under the heading "Spook criticised his personal deity here"

;)

Yes, I can criticise players from my team. I've not seen evidence that you can though. Waugh Vs Italy or SA in 08 ring any bells? O0

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
We could have done with a good dose of Waugh this year, when everyone else was being a fag at the breakdowns.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Mitchell (I reckon he fell off at least 4 tackles)
Smith (Completely outplayed by Moody)
Giteau (When he didn't get the ball, the attack looked a lot better)

S

Spook

Smith was only really effective as a link man and putting in some good hits. Upon watching the reply again, Fat Cat and Alexander really work well together getting to the rucks.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Too often you could see Chisholm arrive at the breakdown in disbelief that none of his teammates were contesting

Maybe he should just hit the ruck 1st before wondering why his flankers aren't already there & then give them a verbal blast at the next stop in play.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Interesting - some people thought that Gits was the worst yet he got 8/10 from one Pom journalist - the highest score except for Genia 9/10.

The lowest mark was 5/10 for Quade. I thought he went OK.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Lee Grant said:
Interesting - some people thought that Gits was the worst yet he got 8/10 from one Pom journalist - the highest score except for Genia 9/10.

The lowest mark was 5/10 for Quade. I thought he went OK.

Yeah, I read that pom journalist's opinion yesterday. More evidence to support my theory that some journos are so lazy that they write their reviews before the game.

There are two problems with many people issuing ratings: (1) they frequently don't know what ratings are (2) they don't have a definition of the standard represented by each numeral.

I don't want to get into too much nit-picking on the matter of Quade, but I thought he was better than OK. I thought he was good, verging on very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.