• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

footyfooty footy footy

Herbert Moran (7)
Here is Scots 2024 fixtures.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-19 at 8.59.50 am.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-19 at 8.59.50 am.png
    331.2 KB · Views: 168

Game_Day_Ritual

Sydney Middleton (9)
Well Hello There friends,
This is my SHORE 1st XV predictions
1. Harverson
2. Warner
3. Cowdely
4. Baxter
5. Hamilton
6. Reardon
7. Smith
8. Gordan
9. Binnie
10. Bass
11. Stacker
12. Conick
13. Le'Maitre
14. Mackellar
15. Callahan
Marshall is a no 7? why is he picked in the centres?

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Interesting idea. Seen it done before at multiple schools but mostly through a lack of talent in a position and a good players ability to cover with a backup in their original spot.

Unless you have a genuine option at 7 who is a 1st grade standard you weaken the side not having him in the middle.

Interesting idea. Seen it done before at multiple schools but mostly through a lack of talent in a position and a good players ability to cover with a backup in their original spot.

Unless you have a genuine option at 7 who is a 1st grade standard you weaken the side not having him in the middle.
Yeah, understandable, although probably won't happen though.

1- Charlie Ghattas 16a
2- Ben Cusack Inj
3- Louis Prior 16a
4- Cooper Green 16a
5- Arthur Greer (c) 1st xv
6- Johannes Logan 1st xv
7- ______________
8- Justice Taumopeau 1st xv
9- Darcy Brown / Gus Cornish 3rd and 4th xv
10 - Jonty Fowler 1st xv 2nd xv
11- Ben Sleeman 2nd xv
12- Matt Gough inj
13 - Ethan Tombs 1st xv
14 - Kynan Hart 2nd/16a
15 - Declan Minto 1st xv / inj
jeeeeez, what has happened to classic joeys rugby. Wish i could go back to the good old days.

AroundTheAnkles

Dave Cowper (27)
Does anyone have a joeys predicted second xv, alot of competition in the backs for 1st and 2nds
prediction roulette. Why bother, let the boys play an internal trial or 2 first (still more than a month away). Substantial coaching changes at Joeys this year might see a different perspective on some key picks and as always, some will have put in better off season than others.

TheMaulester

Herbert Moran (7)
Who will be the fullback for Shore?
I believe they are looking at Jye Callaghan or Lewis Kingdom, although in my opinion, due to Lewis' inability to make crucial tackles I think they'll stick him on the wing or outside and try out some fresh, young guns like Jye at fullback.
TheMaulester

Agent

Bill Watson (15)
I believe they are looking at Jye Callaghan or Lewis Kingdom, although in my opinion, due to Lewis' inability to make crucial tackles I think they'll stick him on the wing or outside and try out some fresh, young guns like Jye at fullback.
TheMaulester

What about Rex Bass?

Agent

Bill Watson (15)
Rex will play 10 as Alex Segaert plays some questionable moves at certain times. It looks apparent that he will be a 2nd's veteran' this year
TheMaulester

Is Rex a 10? He played 15 for the Gen Blue side but wonder if he has experience at 10?