• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

I believe they are looking at Jye Callaghan or Lewis Kingdom, although in my opinion, due to Lewis' inability to make crucial tackles I think they'll stick him on the wing or outside and try out some fresh, young guns like Jye at fullback.
TheMaulester
I do believe that Lewis Kingdom isn't playing this year.

Rudderless

Ron Walden (29)
The U18's team to take on QLD at Ballymore on Saturday

⏰ 12:30 PM (AEDT)
Ballymore Stadium, QLD
Rugby Xplorer

1708405475914.png

1708405501591.png

The Chairman

Tom Lawton (22)
I don't usually get on the Rugby forum, but my judgement from reading this is that we are going to have some good competition this year. Count me interested! Always here for a changing landscape in competitiveness.

ScrumAndCoke!

Frank Nicholson (4)
Is Rex a 10? He played 15 for the Gen Blue side but wonder if he has experience at 10?
I think with the addition of rex and jai to the shore side its almost certain that they will put rex at 10 as he does have lots of experience at that position as well as being a great fullback whereas jai is more suited as a fullback only. Both great at fullback but i believe rex is the obvious pick for 10.
-Scrum

TheMaulester

Herbert Moran (7)
Any news on this Calvin Shortus player due to him training with the 1st XV at Riverview as he's new to the school (if you know what I mean).
Thanks
I heard he was a gun player at shore but due to his recent enter to Riverview (just this term) I don't think he will know the players well enough to play 1st.

Though on the other hand he may play reserve for the 1st as at Shore he was one of the major factors to people like James Warner and Henry Conick that contributed to their success as he helped them develop and train over the holiday breaks. It's clear that Lewis Kingdom didn't receive that training.

TheMaulester

TheMaulester

Herbert Moran (7)
Shore vs Scots, @Scots R10 will be possibly the most exciting game all season, could define the premiership!
-Professor
I have to say this will be a very interesting game, can I bring you back to 2022 Shore @ Scots, where Shore kicked a field goal to win the match. There will definitely be an extra rivalry nevertheless the usual rivalry. My predictions for the game is that it will be a very tic tac game with medium to high scoring. I am going to predict a field goal from Henry Conick to win the game

Backintheolddays

Bill Watson (15)
I have to say this will be a very interesting game, can I bring you back to 2022 Shore @ Scots, where Shore kicked a field goal to win the match. There will definitely be an extra rivalry nevertheless the usual rivalry. My predictions for the game is that it will be a very tic tac game with medium to high scoring. I am going to predict a field goal from Henry Conick to win the game
If you give Shore a +50 start ;)

Predicted Team Lists of Reigning Premiers (TKS) 2024:

1. EDwin Langi
2. Bailey Park
3. Hamdan Kashif
4. Liam Mcpherson
5. Cambell Wickham (Nepotism)
6. Digby Lees
7. Charlie Baker (NPC)
8. Isac Fonua
9. Everett Oxenham
10. Sawyer
11. Lockie Hind
12. Saxon Fenwicke
13. Boston Fakafanua
14. Trent Rossouw
15. Anton THiel (contain Leo Jacques, Brad Fittler, and Hugo Kable) SKipper

Honourable Mentions:

- Hugo Williams (NITS)
- Angus Masters (Kettle)
- Louis Fenwicke (up and coming) / Nepotism
- Tim Fagan
- Henry Hurley
- Harry Hiscocks
- Eric Delben (Imported/expelled from Scots)
This team looks like back to backs! Big move for Anton Thiel! i would think Hugo Kable would be in a Halfback for scots this year... Going to be exciting.

The Fondler