• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Round One: Western Force vs Hurricanes

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
With trepidation, the thread awaits the arrival of Shiggers.....

200.gif

WFDS

Herbert Moran (7)
Tight Five clearly the problem for the Force. Some bad injuries haven't helped but the recruitment crew are headless chooks. All the money in the world from Twiggy, and they havent done any true investment into a world class front rower. The lack of depth and quality is ridiculous. How can you go into a season which such little quality? I mean they are being bullied at scrum-time.
Check the injury list

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Unlucky for potter with the yellow card. Didn't take his eye off the ball once. Unfortunetly if there is a receiving player jumping you just have to bow out of the contest.
Canes first try looked like his right foot was in touch but no angles apart from the wide angle which looked in touch. Burey tackled in the air and canes win a penalty and take 3 points. Then they knock on from the kick off and it's backwards. Lol

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Pearce very lucky. Won't be surprised if he still ends up in front of the judiciary. Likely misses a week with a head knock either way

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
What a joke. At 32:40 Murphy says they have to roll away. No force player was even on the ground.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Has to be, doesn't it? That's another tight 5 foward they'll likely be missing next week. Rebels scrum is going to give them nightmares.
I don't think so. There was a big angle change from Barrett which might save Marley

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
The line out was shocking in the second half. It ruined any chance for the force to get back in the game. Fines needs to start. White off the bench in close games. The scrum wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but after Marley went off and we went down to reserve locks and props it was a wash.

The commentary was almost as bad as my whinging. Really down on the force straight away within 3 minutes and it didn't stop from there. Even kiwi commentators wouldn't be so against the force players