• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

johnredman

Bob McCowan (2)
Risati from kings is definitely one to keep an eye on, I believe he is carving up the harold matts competition for parramatta. Harry Hill is also returning from an achilles injury late last season, will be interesting to see how he performs this upcoming season.
Hill especially has a fair amount of hype about him. Not sure of his talent but there has been a lot of talk about him stealing a spot in the 1s. Can anyone confirm/deny?

DoubleScrum&Coke

Frank Row (1)
U18 Waratah team list for this weekend V Reds
1709166500115.png

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Nice to move some around but I would have liked to see Grover and Walsh play together. Special talents.

Hill no.1 has a big job on his hands if QLD run out the same Props. Their no.3 was a monster.

The GPS Insider

Frank Row (1)
Got a bit of information from my nephews mates at Joeys, this is coming from a Shore old boy so he may have been pulling my leg for some of these picks. This is shaping up to be the round one team.

1. Foster (3rds)
2. Ghattas (16A)
3. Negline (3rds)
4. Green (16A)
5. Greer (1sts)
6. Massey (Inj)
7. Logan (1sts)
8. Justice (1sts)
9. Brown/Cornish (3rds/4ths)
10. Fowler (1st/2nds)
11. Sleeman (2nds)
12. Gough (2nds)
13. Hart (2nds)
14. Minto (2nds)
15. Tombs (1sts)

Injured:
Prior - Arm (16A)
Cusack - Possible groin tear (3rds/Inj)

Few new additions:
1. Foster, Hearing out of Joeys camp that they call this bloke "fozzy bear." He's and absolute animal who will be 'the saviour of Joeys rugby'.
3. Negline, Could be in for a big year for the Joeys first 15 if his academics don't get in the way.
6. Massey, Heard he's a freak. Think he's a Gordon representative and a great player on his day.

Any Early ladder predictions for the 1st XV Comp this season, Here are my Top 5

(1). Scots
(2). Kings
(3). Riverview
(4). Newington
(5). Joeys
Had a few headknocks I see TAIPAN?

Little birdy told me Hasani Bloomfield will be out for the season due to a torn calf muscle. Connor Durbidge (AUSSIES BROTHER) will step in. The legacy of the Durbidge family MOVES ON.

The Kings School will still triumph over the GPS yet again. Scots cant work together as a team but kings will. Mark. My. Words..

footy.com

johnredman

Bob McCowan (2)
Had a few headknocks I see TAIPAN?

Little birdy told me Hasani Bloomfield will be out for the season due to a torn calf muscle. Connor Durbidge (AUSSIES BROTHER) will step in. The legacy of the Durbidge family MOVES ON.

The Kings School will still triumph over the GPS yet again. Scots cant work together as a team but kings will. Mark. My. Words..

footy.com
Obviously a school boy, stop taking the piss on the forum. Ban him

Got a bit of information from my nephews mates at Joeys, this is coming from a Shore old boy so he may have been pulling my leg for some of these picks. This is shaping up to be the round one team.

1. Foster (3rds)
2. Ghattas (16A)
3. Negline (3rds)
4. Green (16A)
5. Greer (1sts)
6. Massey (Inj)
7. Logan (1sts)
8. Justice (1sts)
10. Fowler (1st/2nds)
11. Sleeman (2nds)
12. Gough (2nds)
13. Hart (2nds)
14. Minto (2nds)
15. Tombs (1sts)

Injured:
Prior - Arm (16A)

Few new additions:
1. Foster, Hearing out of Joeys camp that they call this bloke "fozzy bear." He's and absolute animal who will be 'the saviour of Joeys rugby'.
3. Negline, Could be in for a big year for the Joeys first 15 if his academics don't get in the way.
6. Massey, Heard he's a freak. Think he's a Gordon representative and a great player on his day.
No Billy Blair?

rugbybeeeee

Frank Row (1)
Hey Gents,

The 2024 AAGPS 16's competition is looking very competitive this year. Here are some of the up and coming prospects from TKS.

1. Barnaby Munro
An electric halfback from the country, Bingara. He has played multiple games in the kings 15c teams but feels as if he has been stitched up for not being selected in the under 15 gen blue side for 2023. He is going for the 16a's this season, authough the 2023 15as were a very successful team after defeating joeys in the final game to go undefeated, he believes he can triumph over the current halfback and take the spot back ultimately bringing glory home to the sky blue and white by winning the 16a prem

2. Hugh Masters
Another freak from the Country, this time Aubrey. Another prospect from The Kings School 15cs but runs the ball like prime bernard foley. Masters is a versatile player, named as the 15c's joint 'Biff' captain alongside Gus Collins. Hugh has been electryfying for the Kings school in 2023 scoring a triple in every game.

LOOK OUT FOR THESE BOYS IN THE 2024 SEASON

Thanks,
footy.com.au
@Joker ban this account, he is obviously taking the mickey. Green and Gold isn't the place for this behavior.

On a brighter note, does anyone have any predicted AAGPS 1st XV teams. I will have a go first, a lot of Scots boys as you can tell. My favourites for the Premiership this year.

1) Hayden Lavercombe (Kings)
2) Oscar Tremlett (Scots)
3) Joel Jacobs (Scots)
4) Isaac Fonua (Kings)
5) Toby Brial (Scots)
6) Luca Cleverly (New)
7) Marshell Le Maitre (Shore)
8) Justice Tameopeau (Joeys)
9) Angus Grover (Veiw)
10) Leo Jaques (Scots)
11) Jay Mckenzie (Scots)
12) Zach Fittler (Scots)
13 Ontini Large (Scots)
14) Tom Hartman (Veiw)
15) Rex Bassingswathe (Shore)

Let me know your thoughts

- THE BEE

Backs ball

Frank Row (1)

1. Foster (3rds)
2. Ghattas (16A)
3. Negline (3rds)
4. Green (16A)
5. Greer (1sts)
6. Massey (Inj)
7. Logan (1sts)
8. Justice (1sts)
10. Fowler (1st/2nds)
11. Sleeman (2nds)
12. Gough (2nds)
13. Hart (2nds)
14. Minto (2nds)
15. Tombs (1sts)

Injured:
Prior - Arm (16A)

Few new additions:
I think we have turned a blind eye here on young Lucas Arnautovic, he was in and out of 2s last year and was a real competitor. I believe he has put on a bit of size and will really challenge for the 6 spot.

Chris Quinn coming through from the 16As last year will also be competing for the 3 spot, I believe he has got some mongrel in him and loves the dirty work. Will be very intrigued to watch this young man go to work

The TAIPAN

Banned
kings are too high, where even is shore??

Joeys can be a contender for the top 3 with a non-injured line up with the likes of minto, gough, massey and harry hill returning from injury last season.
I think Kings can be a contender for top 2 however i agree with you thinking Joeys have been struck with injury it will be interesting to see how Joeys do. I don't think Shore will do well i have a feeling they will choke.

Footy head

Chris McKivat (8)
I think Kings can be a contender for top 2 however i agree with you thinking Joeys have been struck with injury it will be interesting to see how Joeys do. I don't think Shore will do well i have a feeling they will choke.
Why do you think Kings will go so well?

-Footyhead

johnredman

Bob McCowan (2)

1. Foster (3rds)
2. Ghattas (16A)
3. Negline (3rds)
4. Green (16A)
5. Greer (1sts)
6. Massey (Inj)
7. Logan (1sts)
8. Justice (1sts)
10. Fowler (1st/2nds)
11. Sleeman (2nds)
12. Gough (2nds)
13. Hart (2nds)
14. Minto (2nds)
15. Tombs (1sts)

Injured:
Prior - Arm (16A)

Few new additions:
Tombs had a great season last year for Joeys but I wouldn't rule out Jack Barclay to take his spot #15 this year. Heard he's had a big offseason and would back him to play out the back over Tombs as he's dangerous in open space

The TAIPAN

Banned
Why do you think Kings will go so well?

-Footyhead

I believe Kings Will do well because of the pure depth of the younger boys in Kings. With Kings Taking the 15a's premiership undefeated Talon Risati, Hasani Bloomfield, Rennas Oncu, Toby Davies, Connor Durbidge all in top shape. And also the recent success of the UK and France Rugby tour. It is looking good for Kings Rugby In my opinion.

- Regards, FootyHead

From The Taipan