• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

ScrumAllOverMe

Frank Row (1)
What a strong player, but i dont believe his got the potential to play at the big table with the likes of lachie brown in hot contention for the squad. might be a bit of a battle?? any ideas?

Phillip
Far out I reckon we're underrating Brown here, having conversations whether or not he should be in the First 15, while we should be having conversations about wether or not he'll be the Joeys captain. Lead from the back with his boot, will be a gun next year.

jackdeer

Banned
Hey fellas, anyone have any inside information on young gun Rafferty Ryan heard he was an absolute freak but unfortunately suffered a stress fracture in his back last year. from what l heard he tore up in the 6 th for the 2 games he did play.

cheers jack deer.

Hey fellas, anyone have any inside information on young gun Rafferty Ryan heard he was an absolute freak but unfortunately suffered a stress fracture in his back last year. from what l heard he tore up in the 6 th for the 2 games he did play.

cheers jack deer.
Never heard of the bloke mate. What position does he play?

GottaLoveFooty

Frank Row (1)
2024 Scots Predicted team list (GPS FAVOURITES)

1. Joely Jacobs
2. Thomas Dud
3. Cooper Guerin
4. Finnegan Bartlett
5. Timothy Anderson
6. Zach fitler
7. Charles Ulcoq
8. Tobias Brial
9. Geoffrey Hughes
10. Maximilian sopoeno
11. Aiden Gow
12. Paul Cividin
13. Onitoni Large
14. J Mac
15. Leo Jacques
Fitler at 6? Didn't he play centres last year. Why the position change?

Grip 'n Rip

Allen Oxlade (6)
2024 Scots Predicted team list (GPS FAVOURITES)

1. Joely Jacobs
2. Thomas Dud
3. Cooper Guerin
4. Finnegan Bartlett
5. Timothy Anderson
6. Zach fitler
7. Charles Ulcoq
8. Tobias Brial
9. Geoffrey Hughes
10. Maximilian sopoeno
11. Aiden Gow
12. Paul Cividin
13. Onitoni Large
14. J Mac
15. Leo Jacques
Paul cividin at 12 is intresting, great ball skills and fast on his feat. Should make a solid impact. Keen to see what the coaches can do to develop him.

the one who knocks

Bob McCowan (2)
Knock, Knock

Joeys predicted lineup
1. foster
2. ghattas
3. petington
4. greer
5. green
6. logan
7. Massey
8. justice t
9. brown
10. fowler
11. sleeman
12. gough
13. tombs
14. hart
15. palmisini

A predominately seconds backline returning from last year, but young so will improve a lot this year. Could promising season and definitely a backline to watch, with lots of points in them.

- The One Who Knocks

yea sorry mate he is a newly emerging 9. He also played for the cook islands team in the pacific cup challenge number 28.

cheers jack deer
Good joke mate. Not sure who the kid is but I know that either Darcy Brown or Angus Cornish will clearly beat him to the 9 jersey.

-Morgan Shields

Mr.K

Frank Row (1)
Hey Mr K,
I want to know where the 10 gen blue players are because I can only see 2. Now I'm not sure what we are considering playing gen blue because if your counting them playing when there 13, that doesn't count.
If we look at the past year's gen blue teams and pathways and add them all up your number may be a lot smaller.
For this weeks game against QLD at Concord Oval - Shore have 3 players in the team which shows some of the talent in this year's 1st XV.
Make sure your facts are right next time Mr K.
Until then,
The Maulester
Hey Champion,
Just clarifying that "Gen Blue Pathways" as said in the previous message, meaning that 10 boys were were involved in "Gen blue pathways" Included

2. Oliver Smith ( Gen Blue 14s)
3. Hasani Bloomfield (Gen Blue 15s) Last Season
4. Hamish Mattews ( Gen Blue 14s/15s Yellow)
5. Duke Millward (Gen Blue 15s) Last Season
6. Toby Davies ( Gen Blue 15s) Last Season
7. Issac Fauna ( Gen Blue 18s) This Season
8. Kai Wilson ( NSW Schoolies)
9. Ben Sawyer ( Gen Blue U18 Squad) This Season
10. Anwar El Kurdi ( Gen Blue U15 Yellow)
11. Talen Risati ( Gen Blue U15s) Last Season

All Boys mentioned here have been involved in Gen Blue Pathways and many of whom continue to play Last Season and Current Season.
Next time read the post more clearly.

-Mr K

OnPoint

Frank Nicholson (4)
Hey Champion,
Just clarifying that "Gen Blue Pathways" as said in the previous message, meaning that 10 boys were were involved in "Gen blue pathways" Included

All Boys mentioned here have been involved in Gen Blue Pathways and many of whom continue to play Last Season and Current Season.

-Mr K
champion is rough

Hey Mr K,
I want to know where the 10 gen blue players are because I can only see 2. Now I'm not sure what we are considering playing gen blue because if your counting them playing when there 13, that doesn't count.
If we look at the past year's gen blue teams and pathways and add them all up your number may be a lot smaller.
For this weeks game against QLD at Concord Oval - Shore have 3 players in the team which shows some of the talent in this year's 1st XV.
Make sure your facts are right next time Mr K.
Until then,
The Maulester
Hey Champion,

-Mr K
Read The Post Carefully Maulester

jackdeer

Banned
Hey Jack,

must of seriously heard wrong, my 75 year old grandpa would have a better ball than him given ive never heard of him and probably similar to anyone else. Who is that kid?

don't know why these social grade footy players are relevant on this forum. takes away from a meaningful discussion. interesting that you seemed to have joined yesterday?

Phillip
Hey legend,
thanks for the information, but he isn't a social grade player he has real skill and potential which can be backed up by @OnPoint. unfortunately I forgot my password so had to create a new account. u seemed to be new to the forum as-well.

cheers jack deer

OnPoint

Frank Nicholson (4)
Knock, Knock

Joeys predicted lineup
1. foster
2. ghattas
3. petington
4. greer
5. green
6. logan
7. Massey
8. justice t
9. brown
10. fowler
11. sleeman
12. gough
13. tombs
14. hart
15. palmisini

A predominately seconds backline returning from last year, but young so will improve a lot this year. Could promising season and definitely a backline to watch, with lots of points in them.

- The One Who Knocks
1. C Sharp
2. ghattas
3. K Sharp
4. DeBortoli (c)
5. green
6. Raff 'the goat' Ryan
7. Massey
8. justice t
9. L brown
10. fowler
11. Flossibear