• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
Can everyone stop bickering like children. This forum is for real and intellectual conversations. AS a scots old boy as of last year here is my prediction for Scots 2024 1st XV lineup.
1. Joely Jacobs
2. Thomas Dud
3. Cooper guerin
4. Timothy Anderson
5. Finlay Bartlett (In for a big year after those highlights)
6. Zach Fitler (New player Paul Cividin coming in and Fitler is probably more suited to back row like he plays in league)
7.Charles Ulcoq
8. Toby Brial
9. Geoffrey Hughes
10. Max Sopoeno
11. Jay Mckenze
12. Onitoni Large
13. Paul Cividin
14. Will Johnson (Snowy)
15. Leo Jaques

- Uppa Scots prem 2024
How far off Hughes is Max Patterson?

jackdeer

Banned
I seriously wouldnt doubt that having Tobias and Thomas Gandy at 10 and 12 in the 2nd XV for SJC would be a mistake. The twins out of the tigers dev acadamy would put a cuckhold on the whole of the GPS.
Any Opinions

- Griffin
Hey Griffin,

I cannot agree more. With the combination of the " Lord and saviour" Raff Ryan at 9 and the Gandys slotted into the backline it could be the team of the decade. Raff Paired up with his new coach RIRI could be a deadly player for the season. A Raff had a vital role in the cook islands team in the pacific cup challenge he played one game then suffered calf cramps which could be a challenge for him this season.

Cheers Jack Deer

Don't be silly mate, Arthur Greer has captain locked in. Stop taking the mick schooolboy.

In my opinion, I think Mr Maugeri's incident with Sir Max Spooner back in 2021 has shaped him to become the best version of himself.

-Morgan
I think that small squabble between the boys wont compromise his position i think he is a possible contender for captain

rogerwhite

Frank Row (1)
Hey Griffin,

I cannot agree more. With the combination of the " Lord and saviour" Raff Ryan at 9 and the Gandys slotted into the backline it could be the team of the decade. Raff Paired up with his new coach RIRI could be a deadly player for the season. A Raff had a vital role in the cook islands team in the pacific cup challenge he played one game then suffered calf cramps which could be a challenge for him this season.

Cheers Jack Deer
Where are you sourcing this information from?

Graham Mageary

Bob McCowan (2)
Yeah think that stefan may be locked in ive heard rumours about some professional teams looking fo a contract and could be a reserve grade dogs player in the near future
I've never heard of Stefan. Good to hear he is within interest from the Bulldogs. They seem to be signing all the young prospects as of late.

-Graham 'Boo' Mageary

Can everyone stop bickering like children. This forum is for real and intellectual conversations. AS a scots old boy as of last year here is my prediction for Scots 2024 1st XV lineup.
1. Joely Jacobs
2. Thomas Dud
3. Cooper guerin
4. Timothy Anderson
6. Zach Fitler (New player Paul Cividin coming in and Fitler is probably more suited to back row like he plays in league)
7.Charles Ulcoq
8. Toby Brial
9. Geoffrey Hughes
10. Max Sopoeno
11. Jay Mckenze
12. Onitoni Large
13. Paul Cividin
14. Will Johnson (Snowy)
15. Leo Jaques

- Uppa Scots prem 2024
Where is Lemoto Heinz its pretty guaranteed he will be starting

ScrumAllOverMe

Frank Row (1)
Dear Scotsrugbyforever,

With Paul Cividin coming in this year I really do think joeys may be in a run for there money, but due to Paul Cividins lack in size I really worry that his hands might be to small and could fall as a detroment to scots' offensive line.

Due to Joeys' new defensive weapons coming in with Stefan at the 14, Raf at the 9 and Yaz at the 8 I really feel that their size could really put a stop to the powerful scots squad this year.

Peace and Much love,

Jerome

I fear Joeys' standards are slipping as of late, even with their handing out of honor blazers. What used to be a prestigious honor for boys in 1sts teams have been tarnished. Heard some bloke 'Max L' got an honor blazer for simply being a pest to the higher ups at the school.

the one who knocks

Frank Row (1)
1. Joely Jacobs
2. Thomas Dud
3. Cooper guerin
4. Timothy Anderson
7.Charles Ulcoq
8. Toby Brial
9. Geoffrey Hughes
10. Max Sopoeno
11. Jay Mckenze
12. Onitoni Large
13. Paul Cividin
14. Will Johnson (Snowy)
15. Leo Jaques

- Uppa Scots prem 2024
Knock, knock

@Scotsrugbyforever couldn't agree more with your opening statement.

This team looks deadly, very keen to see if joeys or shore want to put a challenge to them. could be a very interesting season with a team like this front running for prem. @Morganshields12 considering you know so much about joeys, what are your thoughts on how or if joeys will make Scots work for the premiership.

@Jesse Pinkman appreciate the compliment of wanting to be the sidekick to the great 'one who knocks' but I'm keen to learn your thoughts on the upcoming season. Any predictions?

-The one who knocks

Knock, knock

@Scotsrugbyforever couldn't agree more with your opening statement.

This team looks deadly, very keen to see if joeys or shore want to put a challenge to them. could be a very interesting season with a team like this front running for prem. @Morganshields12 considering you know so much about joeys, what are your thoughts on how or if joeys will make Scots work for the premiership.

@Jesse Pinkman appreciate the compliment of wanting to be the sidekick to the great 'one who knocks' but I'm keen to learn your thoughts on the upcoming season. Any predictions?

-The one who knocks
I think there is certainly a chance for Joeys to 'knock' on that premiership door and frighten Scots. However, Scots will be the heavyweights and it's hard to beat the heavyweights.