• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2024

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Bowen is playing fullback.

Ok. My alignment must be off.
IMG_5301.png

Marce

John Thornett (49)
This graph shows how good was Izzy Folau:
1000231809.jpg

He could have been the Super Rugby tryman of all time. He was a hell of a player

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Mate I just assumed it was another iteration of Will and Harry and Son that we have grow in Australia
Fair, if you put both Teddy and Harry together you'd have something about the size of an 8
I feel 95% confident there will be a Harry Wilson, Will Harrison, Will Harris, Harrison Williams line up for the NSW U18s in the next 3 years. Default name for create a player in the Private Schools.

Glad to see an A game but against Eastwood.... Sorry @wamberal but they seem to have been gutted player wise since last year. Good effort to get 26 points up in the 2nd half. Tah As swtich off?

Yoda

Ted Thorn (20)
I feel 95% confident there will be a Harry Wilson, Will Harrison, Will Harris, Harrison Williams line up for the NSW U18s in the next 3 years. Default name for create a player in the Private Schools.

Glad to see an A game but against Eastwood.... Sorry @wamberal but they seem to have been gutted player wise since last year. Good effort to get 26 points up in the 2nd half. Tah As swtich off?
Eastwood second grade I heard?