• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

Chugby Chris

Bob McCowan (2)
Joeys 2nd XV
1- Lachie Foster
2- Charlie Larkin
3- Kaleb Ward
4- Henry Seigmeier
5- Cooper Green
6- Charlie Playford
7- Liam Hill
8- Mackinley Dooley
9- Gus Cornish
10- Bede Fogarty
11- Lochie Wilson
12- James De Szoeke
13- Thomas Bowden (c)
14- Rory O'Connor
15- Montgomery Schmude
BENCH
16- Billy Blair
17- Alexander Negline

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Ghattas. Son of one the magnificent seven. This was 1990 when 7 Joeys boys were chosen for the Australian Schoolboys. The young fella went hard all game on the weekend and has a heart bigger than a pumpkin. Wish him well.

UpnUnder

Chris McKivat (8)
Ghattas. Son of one the magnificent seven. This was 1990 when 7 Joeys boys were chosen for the Australian Schoolboys. The young fella went hard all game on the weekend and has a heart bigger than a pumpkin. Wish him well.
What sort of pumpkin?

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
What sort of pumpkin?
About this big.

A89D3D6D-C927-45BC-8C9E-280FF292E659.jpeg

Up and In

Allen Oxlade (6)
I think he might be soon off Marcus, Nick's brother. Could be wrong

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Joker, you never fail to make me laugh!!!

Let's reverse the roles: "Why did the Joeys boy eat the sandwich?

Because the beetroot was CERISE"

U'd Get it:)

Regards

- TFF
Reminds me of the classic how many students does it take to screw in a lightbulb.

WARNING. Some here will take this too far. Year 12 from the swamp do this every year without fail.

Keep it very light hearted. My goal is for this thread to be sin binned only once this season. Take it from the last of the golden era when debate was fierce, funny and cordial before the trolls arrived and spoilt our sandbox. I think we can bring this back.

Last edited:

TheFoundingFather

Frank Row (1)
anyone have any other 1st/2nds team lineups available from the weekend? (I understand it may change prior to round 1)
Most games washed out I believe, only GPS teams that got to play were Joeys, View and Scots. We will have to wait.

Anyone know of any trial matches scheduled throughout the break for the boys?

Cheers

- TFF

Validinput_2

Frank Row (1)
anyone have any other 1st/2nds team lineups available from the weekend? (I understand it may change prior to round 1)
This was the team Shore was going to run out with in Canberra

1. Jamisone Lyne
2. James Warner
3. Felix Harvison
4. Ethan Hamilton
5. Ed Baxter
6. Gus Gordon
7. Marshall Lemaitre (C)
8. Angus Reardon
9. Jack Binnie
10. Jai Callaghan
11. Nick Wendt
12. Henry Conick
13. Lewis Kingdom
14. Charlie Francis
15. Alex Segart

Unavailable

Rex Bassingthwaite
Ollie Mackellar

These two will back back shortly

Shaping out to be a strong contender with a strong and big (one of the biggest in the comp) forward pack

propsarespeedy

Ted Thorn (20)
Hey Speedy
Any scores, stand outs, pie reviews?
Not sure of a score, both Firsts and Seconds won by 5 tries plus, no pies on offer either, Easts Rugby do offer a great feed though. Scots looked to be in a good way, still played coherently despite some missing player. Heinz looked great with the ball in hand and space, and Mark Nikas + Tom O Hara had memorable debuts. Charlie Ulcoq also had a great game, heaps of speed and size plus skill to go with it. Harry Harrington is no less than a force to be reckoned with, could sense fear in Cranbrook's eyes. Cranbrook looked better than past years good amount of size through the team. Great to see youngin A.Large get a run around, didn't look out of place at all, heart of a lion with the speed of cheetah. Any Intel on how Charlie Playford went in his seconds debut for SJC?

This was the team Shore was going to run out with in Canberra

1. Jamisone Lyne
2. James Warner
3. Felix Harvison
4. Ethan Hamilton
5. Ed Baxter
6. Gus Gordon
7. Marshall Lemaitre (C)
8. Angus Reardon
9. Jack Binnie
10. Jai Callaghan
11. Nick Wendt
12. Henry Conick
13. Lewis Kingdom
14. Charlie Francis
15. Alex Segart

Unavailable

Rex Bassingthwaite
Ollie Mackellar

These two will back back shortly

Shaping out to be a strong contender with a strong and big (one of the biggest in the comp) forward pack
Shore always seems to be preseason favourites every year... what teams did these boys play in last year?