• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 10 : Reds v Blues

capalaba

Allen Oxlade (6)
This has got to be the worse displaying of reffing I have seen in a long time. He is missing the side entry and he has no idea what he is doing at scrum time.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Enjoyed Plummer's manipulation of the goalposts.
Bounces one off the post to Funaki for eventual try.
Bounces one in off the crossbar for the lolz.
Did NOT enjoy the Reds forwards failing to capitulate in the face of Blues pack Route 1 coalface boomfery onslaught .

NoName

Herbert Moran (7)
Vunivalu just puts in minimum effort in everything he does. High potential but incredibly low floor. Bad player.

This referee is just another level of wtf. Players are already starting to take the law into their own hands and it's messy AF at the rucks now. Odd that he'd be doing the blues a favour given he played for the chiefs (I think)

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
The call ws that the scrum had not stablilsed after the hit, before the feed. Looked fine to me same as a thousand others.

It’s bullshit as the blues dropped a forward to be in the backline.

How the hell do we always end up with the kiwis reffing.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Vunivalu just puts in minimum effort in everything he does. High potential but incredibly low floor. Bad player.

This referee is just another level of wtf. Players are already starting to take the law into their own hands and it's messy AF at the rucks now. Odd that he'd be doing the blues a favour given he played for the chiefs (I think)
Don't recall Doleman ever playing for anyone. You sure you not thinking of Glenn Jackson?