• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Round 10 : Reds v Blues

keenas

Frank Nicholson (4)
REDS (1-15): Alex Hodgman, Matt Faessler, Jeffery Toomaga-Allen, Ryan Smith, Angus Blyth, Liam Wright (c), John Bryant, Harry Wilson, Kalani Thomas, Tom Lynagh, Tim Ryan, Hunter Paisami, Josh Flook, Suliasi Vunivalu, Jock Campbell

RESERVES: Josh Nasser, Peni Ravai, Sef Fa'agase, Connor Vest, Joe Brial, Louis Werchon, Lawson Creighton, Floyd Aubrey

BLUES (1-15): Ofa Tu'ungafasi, Soane Vikena, Angus Ta'avao, Patrick Tuipulotu (c), Sam Darry, Anton Segner, Dalton Papali'i, Hoskins Sotutu, Taufa Funaki, Harry Plummer, Mark Tele'a, Bryce Heem, Rieko Ioane, AJ Lam, Cole Forbes

RESERVES: Kurt Eklund, Joshua Fusitu'a, Marcel Renata, Laghlan McWhannell, James Thompson, Sam Nock, Corey Evans, Caleb Clarke
Numbers with their names would be the GO as we don’t know their names when on the field

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
The Reds in khaki(ish) and the Blues in white.

star-trek-agree.gif

Sword of Justice

Bill McLean (32)
I think we see the value of Wright as a 7 there. Whilst I’m not saying I think he should displace McReight I am saying he is a genuine squad chance at 7 and 6 for the Wallabies.

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
Went back and had a look at that ruck kick through from Sotutu at 6 mins with us hot on attack. Absolutely insane Doleman lets that go. What hope do you have against a team like the Blues when that gets greenlit.

Sword of Justice

Bill McLean (32)
Bounce of the ball and all that… this could be a painful one. Have we seen a Reds come from behind win in recent years? Big test of our resiliency.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Blues lucky there. That was 3 offside penalties in a single phase of play inside the 22.

drewprint

John Solomon (38)
Saw it live clear as day. Thought it was actually against Wright. Thank god someone is doing their job - Doleman sure ain’t.