• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

the_merchant

Bob McCowan (2)
No discredit to kings at all with this comment they played a great game, I think what affected newington a lot is their missing year 10 props. Last week they made a monumental difference in the team adding strength to their not as strong forward pack.
Isaiah broke his nose in the first tackle against Scots and iliyaz left the field unable to walk yesterday against kings. But great game to watch

Jumping_jack

Ward Prentice (10)
Any other venue changes?

Queens park must of been closed. View v Waverley at View now.

Sucks to have a council dictate terms to you.
IMG_0531.jpeg

The boys don’t look that upset by it.

Mafalda Fuda

Bob McCowan (2)
by scores available it would appear that Joeys highest winning opens side was the 12ths. 4ths drew and all opthers lost albeit largely against sides that were higher ranked (ie: 5ths v 3rds, 4ths v 2nds).

belowthesternum

Frank Row (1)
by scores available it would appear that Joeys highest winning opens side was the 12ths. 4ths drew and all opthers lost albeit largely against sides that were higher ranked (ie: 5ths v 3rds, 4ths v 2nds).
And with the 12ths win as well, was only by 7 which was agains the Oakhill 6's (Bottom team) . I believe that it's the first time Oakhill or any ISA school has had 6 open teams. Its good to see growth and development of the ISA, particularly Oaks and Auggies, as they become more competitive outside the ISA.

BillyS600

Frank Row (1)
WOW! A brilliant try by Shore after barely winning the scrum. Ball goes to the blindside with Henry Conick running and putting a chip over the top. Regathered by Shore with a 2 on 1 with the fullback, Rex Bassingthwaighte goes over under the sticks. Conversion successful by Henry Conick.

Shore 24 - 14 Knox
Agree with this … all of us on the sideline gave this one to Marshall Le Maitre … his solid tackle then ripping the ball out of the Knox player… with a beautiful off load that then saw this entertaining try!!

Props are People too

Sydney Middleton (9)
No discredit to kings at all with this comment they played a great game, I think what affected newington a lot is their missing year 10 props. Last week they made a monumental difference in the team adding strength to their not as strong forward pack.
Isaiah broke his nose in the first tackle against Scots and iliyaz left the field unable to walk yesterday against kings. But great game to watch
To misquote Alan Hansen, you don’t win anything with Year 10 props.

Rob hart

Ted Thorn (20)
Brilliant try in the corner by Shore. Henry Conick with a flick pass as he was going into touch back to Lewis Kingdom (i believe) who dives over in the corner with centimetres to spare. Conversion unsuccessful from Henry Conick.

Shore 17 - 7 Knox
Not Lewis Kingdom it was Charlie Francis (Number 11) he also got a second try, Bassingthwaighte got 2 Francis the other 2

TheMaulester

Sydney Middleton (9)
Spoke to a few Shore parents yesterday, word is that Wendt has sustained a wrist injury. You could expect to see him back relatively soon but where is unknown.
I can confirm the wrist injury. He was on the sidelines of the game yesterday with large casting around (I believe his right) arm/wrist.
TheMaulester

Rookie21

Ted Fahey (11)
Not Lewis Kingdom it was Charlie Francis (Number 11) he also got a second try, Bassingthwaighte got 2 Francis the other 2
Yes realised that after the game. Someone had posted the lineup before the game which was incorrect. It said Lewis Kingdom was playing left wing but then someone posted the program which correctly stated that Charlie Francis was on the wing. My apologies.