• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

CAS Rugby 2024

butterfingers88

Frank Row (1)
CAS 1XV
1. strachan (knox)
2. Meagher (trinity)
3. Hill (barker)
4. isaako(trinity)
5. finegan (waverley
6. van hal (trinity)
7. aboud (waverley)
8. turner (knox)
9. marchant (cranbrook)
10. dene (barker)
11. caswell (knox)
12. capper (waverley)
13. roach (knox)
14.allen (cranbrook)
15. poynton (barker)
Could I possibly throw Nick Clemson into the mix at 14. He's had a crackin start to the season with some solid carries. Started CAS 16's last year and would bring some much needed match iq to the team.

Butterfingers signing off.

anitajordan

Frank Row (1)
Look out for Willoughby Pearson-Cheek this week at Rat Park, Willoughbys hard work and dedication has paid off in the eyes of the coaches promoting him from the 16Cs to the 16Bs bench. Good luck Willoughby and the rest of the boys. Get down there if you can

Anyone else hear the rumor that Oli Barlow was picking up a rugby scholarship after his recent GenBlue selection, its well deserved but comes at a bit of a surprise as its not very common for scholarships to be handed out for rugby at Cranbrook.
Excuse me mate, not sure you heard me the first time. As a valued member of this forum, first issue there is, no talking about scholarships or imports. Secondly, stop chatting garbage on the forums please, people come in here to read about CAS rugby, not some made up garbage you and your mates think is funny.

Regards,

Mugabe

Flavio

Ward Prentice (10)
Was it ever true that the Barker 1st XV halfback of 2019 had an earpiece in his headgear that was connected to the coach? Pretty sure it was nothing more than a rumour made by students of other schools who were discontent with not winning the Premiership that year, but I've never had anyone clarify if this was absolutely false or conversely a concealed truth. Supposedly it was looked into after a Barker coach was seen blatantly 'speaking to himself' on the sideline, with no one around him, in which it was so noticeable onlookers assumed it couldn't just be self talk but rather was likely to be associated to the black earpiece (unlikely for a 1st XV coach to be at an age where a hearing aid is needed) that was in the coaches ear (shown in Barker Rugby videos from that that year and 2018). From what I heard the CAS Board was going to strip them of that title but clearly on the CAS website it is still there, so it probably was just a rumour.

This is not a troll, but a genuine and legitimate question, coming from a GPS spectator who is unbiased in the CAS.
It was a load of bullshit

DylanBrown32

Frank Row (1)
Is Tom Girle playing for Cranbrook this year?
Dear Mr Hands,

Unfortunately Thomas has graduated but there were rumours that taking his place this week will be Inigo McVinnish making his 1st XV debut. He his a phenomenal player with a load of talent. There are also murmurs that his cousin Archie Creswick will also be making his 1st XV debut at prop. Exited to see how these boys will perform against Auggies this week.

Regards,

Dylan

DylanBrown32

Frank Row (1)
Just wondering if anyone knows if Jacob Shore was starting for Barker this weekend? If anyone knows that would be amazing!

Regards,

Dylan

RugbyBot

Frank Nicholson (4)
Views on the round;

Waverley over Stannies 14+
Barker over Gregs 20+
Knox over Pats 14+ (25+ if Woods doesn’t play)
Augs over Brook 14+
Kinross over Aloys 7+
Oakhill over Trinity 10+

NotAlwaysCorrectAdam

Allen Oxlade (6)
NotAlwaysCorrectAdam

Heard the name Nicholas Radaykle being passed around a few of the boys and parents. Anyone have more information about this? Potentially a 13.

Cheers,

Does anyone know anything about Jack Wallis playing for Aloys this weekend, I've heard he's a very promising athlete. This name has been passed around by many boys and parents, I've heard he's a menace at the breakdown and doesn't take no for an answer.

Regards,

Stalin

Dr Riding

Bob McCowan (2)
Anyone got a prediction for aloys kinross scoreline? I've seen kinross results from previous weeks but have heard the scoreboard hasnt done them justice. Should be a good hitout for both teams.

Cheers,

Dr F