• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2024

CheeseW4rner

Bob McCowan (2)
Hey guys just wondering if cleverly and humphries are out for New, that would be a massive blow and hugely beneficial for riverview.

AUFan

Frank Row (1)
Scots 15b's won 30-18 and Scots 14a's and 14b's both won, unsure of score. The school will release the results soon but haven't yet, will let you know @Joker
The Kings 15b's didn't play vs scots and had the week off unfortunately.

Kings 15a v Scots 15a
Kings 15b v bye
Kings 15c v Joeys (15? - unsure team)
Kings 15d v Scots 15b (i assume)
Kings 15e v Oakhill (15? - unsure of team)

Chugby Chris

Frank Nicholson (4)
Spaghetti Cup Update (from an SJC PnF)
As the SJC 9th XV embark on the beginning of a season like no other, the boys began the week with a convincing win verse the Trinity 5ths, the boys started the game off with what could be explained as a great f****ing hit by some, or an act of pure filth by others. you had to be there to witness it, one of the great spaghetti cup moments of all time. im not fond of many of the boys names, but a name that rung around like no other was shmael? or ish? i couldnt hear particularly, so did the name clarky or clark, not exactly sure but he seemed to be the fan favourite, along with one of my sons friends Mr Harrison Goff.
The 9th XV are on verse Scots this weekend, which potentially could ignite the fire in the hearts of the team.

- Chug Chug Chug

Joker

Peter Sullivan (51)
Still missing 2 scores -

Riverview v Shore 14Bs and 13Bs.

When we get these publish finalised Result sheet and Table after Round 1.