• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

$1 million Rugby Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
I read that as 'exchange rugby yams'. I was thinkng what on earth is a rugby yam? Is it a rudimentary football used in the Pacific Islands?
The Scottish Rugby Yam only grows in soggy weather.
The French Rugby Yam is either edible or not, and you can never tell which is which.
The New Zealand Rugby Yam is generally regarded as the best specimen, and grows seemingly at will on home soil.
The australian Rugby Yam looks tough, but when put under heat it shows it's inner softness

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I'd add that the Australian Rugby Yam often struggles as it is planted among simpler, less tasty crops that grow like weeds and are preferred by the uneducated masses for some reason.

Thin Thighs

Ted Fahey (11)
Now that the international season is over for the Wallabies, it is time to revisit this concept?

Anyone know what the Channel 10 viewing figures were for the Spring Tour on FTA?

Are they going to be the FTA partner of the $1m Balmain Cup?

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Now that the international season is over for the Wallabies, it is time to revisit this concept?

Anyone know what the Channel 10 viewing figures were for the Spring Tour on FTA?

Are they going to be the FTA partner of the $1m Balmain Cup?

Would be nice to hear something more about this.

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
All I have read is that residents around Drummoyne oval are bitterly complaining about the new floodlights that have magically sprung up in the last month

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
NIMBYism rules supreme.

The inner west residents are very aware of their "rights" and are not afraid to display their latent political activism skills when it comes to local issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.