• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2013 – ITM CUP - NZ's 3rd Tier Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
^^^ Isn't some mob close to Canterbury in the heartland (div 3) competition final as well?

They'll be dancing in the streets of the Crusaders franchise tonight.

Edit:
from NZ Herald Web site:

Looks like the Crusaders won everything.

THere's one more final tomorrow HJ, the Lochore Cup and South Canterbury is playing Buller.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Do you a deal, Canes can grab Ihaia and release Marty Banks to he Force. With no JOC (James O'Connor), a reserve 10/15 would be perfect.

Marty Banks had a very good game. I was also impressed by the Mako's No 8. Didn't think West played all that good, and certainly had a Quade-esque moment when he took the quick tap 5m from the Mako tryline and immediately threw an intercept pass to Banks I think, who ran the length of the field to score.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Api Naikatini. Nah it's just finals time and players always do stuff to try and stand out knowing the nation (and Int'l audience) are watching

Think he stands out more for his looks than for his playing ability. He is keen but doesn't seem to make all that much impact on the game.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
^^^^ That has really made my day.

What a cracker find.

No half measures in NZ heartland cup rugby.

Good call by the referee. I bet the law makers didn't have this scenario in mind when they drafted the law on kicks going dead, or kickoff's not going 10 metres.

Status
Not open for further replies.