• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2013 Super Rugby Final - CHIEFS v BRUMBIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buster

Chris McKivat (8)
Mogg dead set looks like a 40 year old man. Brumbies missed shot at goal from long range. No change to scores

Buster

Chris McKivat (8)
Magic touch finder from mogg. Had the ball on a string and now smith with a penalty right in front 10 out from the sticks! Magic passage of play

Garryowen

Larry Dwyer (12)
Nic White makes too many mistakes for mine. He's got some ways to go before he deserves a crack in a Wallabies jersey.

He hasn't had his best night tonight. Decision making in particular has been poor.

He's still generally better than Phipps.

flat_eric

Alfred Walker (16)
Your kidding right, his been pretty good hasnt really done much wrong and in a final.. granted he aint genia but this season his played better, but his a different half back, he has a massive kicking game..

Not at all. He gives away penalties, makes poor decisions at times and his passing can be errant. Granted the sample size I'm judging him from is quite small.

Buster

Chris McKivat (8)
Cracking baci line play from the chiefs, earn the penalty for offside by the brumbies forwards. 30 out dead n front should be a formality for cruden.

Hits the sticks, that could come back to haunt him!

Buster

Chris McKivat (8)
Smith has still got it, ripper steal.

Clyde rathbone nearly there. Brumbies go right, defense is holding. Massive break from the brumbies

Buster

Chris McKivat (8)
Brumbies through, going upstairs. Brumbies boys look happy. Next to the sticks, big pick and drive.

Clyde rathbone, that was vintage stuff, cracker of a pick up and go, last line of defense caught him 4 meters out.

Can't see a thing from the brumbies here, thing this could go no try cause they can't see anything

Buster

Chris McKivat (8)
Penalty brumbies. After a million phases the brumbies get the penalty at the breakdown. 10 out dead in front. Make it 22-12

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Not at all. He gives away penalties, makes poor decisions at times and his passing can be errant. Granted the sample size I'm judging him from is quite small.

Really the brumbies have won alot of games from just Nic White... I personally wouldnt swap him the game plan white plays is perfect for him..

Status
Not open for further replies.