• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2015 IRB Junior Rugby World Cup - Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill McLean (32)
@Sideline Eye have you got any more VB left in that carton of yours for a few more 'Run-on Sheets'?

Perhaps you might be inclined to take one for the 'Gaggerlander' team and invest in some Crownies for bartering!

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
@sideline eye any thoughts on standouts? good combinations, ghosts who haven't been seen?

Sideline Eye

Darby Loudon (17)
Team sheets Baa Baas and NSW.

b6765efa92c2ebf2690e26d3f9c16845.jpg

6b2b3038e0b77cd35eb81b1b92f70fa3.jpg

Bill McLean (32)
@Sideline Eye can you confirm if Harry Jones scored five tries?

Poor #25 Kauri Cudd (Baabaa's right wing) he must be feeling like a revolving door today. I hope the lad keeps his head up. He came up against a very decent player today. What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger!

Bill McLean (32)
@Sideline Eye any chance of finding out how serious the injuries are to #10 and #2. I know there is a reserves bench to draw from, however these two players really stood out for me on Saturday.

If they are unavailable for Wednesday's game they will surely be missed, particularly the #10!

The #2 is a lad whose career I have been following with interest over the last couple of years, and I had him pencilled in for a trip to Italy this year.

Hans

Fred Wood (13)
@Sideline Eye any chance of finding out how serious the injuries are to #10 and #2. I know there is a reserves bench to draw from, however these two players really stood out for me on Saturday.

If they are unavailable for Wednesday's game they will surely be missed, particularly the #10!

The #2 is a lad whose career I have been following with interest over the last couple of years, and I had him pencilled in for a trip to Italy this year.

@Newbie,

BAsed on your observations from the weekends games between NSW QLD and Baa Baa's,

Would you care to have a stab at an Aus 15 and possibly 23?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Kauri Cudd is a pretty tough hombre, and he is young, turning 19 this year. He'll bounce back for next year.

Today's NSW starting team looks pretty close to their A lineup.

If the injuries are to 10 Deegan, 2 Folau, and 5 Hanigan, then the backups are Tulloch, Craig and Lealaiaulotu-Tui. Tulloch is in his second year post school and played 2nd Grade Premier football last year, while Craig is first year out of School having played Aust Schoolboys and some Colts footy last year and Lealaiaulotu-Tui is just a huge young man who seems new to footy, but has obviously impressed the Selectors.

Very little will be lost if we lose 10, 2, and 5 for the game against the Banjolanders, apart from the need to have a second hooker in the 23.
I think Sandell can throw lineouts, and maybe Fifita could occupy the required second hooker role on the bench, and come on if Craig gets puffed out or injured.

Any snout's tweeting on the Bananalanders game?

NSW Warmup complete
CAvzO1hU8AEE1-8.jpg

Waiting for Barbars
CAwAytgUIAA91PG.jpg:large

Job Done
CAwMOSXVAAAYr3Z.jpg:large

Tunnels
CAwMPd-UkAAO49X.jpg:large

Fiji: Bula
CAwTPmAUIAA7Tu3.jpg:large

Fiji Bench
CAwUDpkVAAAxeex.jpg:large