• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2017 NSW JRU State Championships June 10th-12th

Status
Not open for further replies.

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Half time QF in Orange Norths and Hunter 5-5. In other QF Central West 7-5 over Melbourne Rebels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Full time in Orange on other QF's. Norths V Hunter 12 all draw and Norths go through due to scoring first. Rebels beat Central West 14-7 after kicking two penalties and a drop goal.

JuanBarn

Herbert Moran (7)
WTF, is that Gordon vs Norths and Eastwood vs Rebels in the semis tomorrow then?

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
U14's Semi's Norths V Gordon & Melbourne Rebels V Eastwood

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
U14's final a replay of last year. Gordon V Eastwood. Both had comfortable wins in their Semis

Wrecka

Bob McCowan (2)
Eastwood beat Gordon 14-7 in first Under 15s semi. Sydney university lead ACT 24-12 10 to go in second semi

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
45 - 12 late in second half. Joseph just too big and strong either scoring or setting up tried

WTF?

Tom Lawton (22)
Final score in Orange 45-12. Well done Eastwood, a big and strong backline did us over.

Reactions: BAR

Bolivia

Herbert Moran (7)
Wow! Yes, he is a bit of a handful!

Well done for getting to the final again.

Good Luck for your boy to make the Sydney Squad.

Do you know when they announce it?

Wrecka

Bob McCowan (2)
Hunter win 17s over Parramattaand Eastwood prevailover Sydney Uni 24-22 in 15s in a great final. Touching tribute to Lachlan Wardat Warringahwith Under 15 players forming a tunnel for the family after a small ceremony to mark his unfortunate passing.

CatchnPass

Vay Wilson (31)
Best of luck to all the boys hoping to be selected for Sydney or a regional team. But if you miss out, remember selectors are human too and it's one or two persons opinion(s). There's a lot of rugby in front of you and plenty of opportunities for rep selection, whether through club or school pathways. Keep working and if you have the talent, the rewards will come eventually.

WLF

Arch Winning (36)
Wow! Yes, he is a bit of a handful!

Well done for getting to the final again.

Good Luck for your boy to make the Sydney Squad.

Do you know when they announce it?

Hi Bolivia,

We were there, most teams pretty similar in talent, except 1 team, and 1 person in particular, never seen anything like his talent against the best of the best!

See you this Sat.

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
Can only assume Wests won the under 13s?

If ever there was a case for "weight for age" it was this years Wests team

I reckon that team would beat a lot of 15As GPS/CAS rugby teams, and maybe even some 16A teams

Status
Not open for further replies.