• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

2018 SYDNEY COLTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
D9072189-82F8-4CCA-93CE-E053ADF982DE.jpeg

the baz

Alfred Walker (16)
I see norths are having a colts info day in September..its been a tough year for them, really after what I would say was a pretty good to great previous 5 years..will the coaches remain? have they made any major changes? its always interesting to see how clubs react to a poor season..

Number 7

Darby Loudon (17)
Well played Gordon. Some great defence keeping Uni out.

Would love to see Gordon get their maiden trophy next weekend.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

If I was the Randwick coach I would have been very happy watching Uni and Gordon belt the absolute c**p out of each other yesterday. Top game and both teams defence was outstanding.

The Honey Badger

Jim Lenehan (48)
It was a great game.

Ref had a fair influence on the game.

A couple of decisions going against the attacking team, I didn't fully understand.

But take nothing away from Gordon. If they can repeat that defensive effort and convert their chances into points they are real chance to upset Randwick.

S

sidelineview

Not knowing any of the results, am I just assuming that Randwick won 1sts & 2nds, and Easts won the 3rds?

S

sidelineview

Oops. Just learnt it's on today.
The wet weather will make results less predictable

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
24 all at Full time.... now In extra time.. gordon playing with 13 men after a red and yellow card

Crackerjack

Bill Watson (15)
Heard from Concorde that the Stags’ Colts 2’s D took an early-mark today, and 50-17 to the ‘Wicks was the last scoring update I got.

S

sidelineview

That was a tremendous game of rugby.

Well done to Randwick on a well deserved win but they really had to earn it.
Gordon as underdogs stuck it the Wicks and gave themselves a good chance to steal the game but just fell short. They can he proud of that effort.

Well done to the winning teams Randwick Randwick and Easts and well done to Gordon on making all three Grand Finals. They would be disappointed they didnt come away with at least one scalp but it was a very successful season for them and their future looks bright.

Its surprising how the fortunes of Clubs can turn around in 12 months, ie Uni and Gordon.

A lot of the individuals who played today were star players at schoolboy level and had played against each other and with each other in Rep teams. It was pleasing to see them graduate to Colts level and it's no surprise the 1sts put on such an entertaining game.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)
Keep up the reports Azzuri

Sorry Badge.... I got absorbed in the ones game ... Randwick ran out deserved winners. They’ve been the form team all year so while a win to Gordon would have been fantastic result for the Stags t’was not to be. Regardless a great result for the Stags to turn their fortunes around from last year and have all three grades in the Grand finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.