• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

3-2-1 Wallabies best on ground (RWC semi final)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HG

Jimmy Flynn (14)
3. Vickerman
2. Cooper
1. Ioane

Can't understand why a lot on here believe it was woeful game from Cooper. He did make a few mistakes but there were a lot worst out there.
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), Rocky, Genia, Ant just to name a few.

young gun

Fred Wood (13)
3. Quade Cooper
2. Dan Vickerman
1. David Pocock

PS: Robbie Deans fuck off. We played better at the 2007 world cup

absolute bullshit -we surrendered to a weak English team in 2007 without putting up the slightest fight - this AB team would have won against that Wallabies, if the AB's played with the same attitude as last night, by 50.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
absolute bullshit -we surrendered to a weak English team in 2007 without putting up the slightest fight - this AB team would have won against that Wallabies, if the AB's played with the same attitude as last night, by 50.

We played better in 2007 at least we had backline moves & a a gameplan can't say the same about 2011.

2011 lost to Ireland would have been spanked by South Africa if not for Bam Bam & Bryce Lawrence. Should have been beaten by a lot more last night if Weepu brought his kicking boots to the game.

W

waves

Top 5 performers from the Test Match:

Ioane
O'Connor
Vickerman
Pocock
Horwill

For those people who picked Cooper ? Come on.
Just because he recovered after another horried first 25, doesn't put him in contention with the boys who tried their hearts out.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Not having your best game is considerably different to not trying your heart out. After the amount of shit QC (Quade Cooper) has copped over there i doubt many players in the squad would have wanted to knock them out more.

Dai bando

Charlie Fox (21)
Ioane was your best player Pocock struggled a little against a rampant McCaw, Your pack need to front up, your two losses were down to your forwards.

F

Flymagnet

3 - JOC (James O'Connor)
2 - Pocock
1 - Vickerman (had some serious mongrel going there ...)

Must say I feel bad for Cooper. The penny just didn't drop for him but not thru lack of trying. I have a feeling he will come into hs own in the next few years (if he's still around).

P

proton

Oh well in hind sight Aussie needed a cover for Cooper it was unfortunate Beale didnt play I think he would have been able to attack more. Cooper all WC has had the media on his back but thats no excuse at International level. I think Robbie will go after the 2 years unless he can start winning more games.
The quarter against SA took a lot out of the team. Robbie should have changed the mid field relied too heavy on defensive players and not attackers.
Pocock I thought was Aussies player of the tournament. Hes so low at the breakdown and gets his hands on that ball and no one can get it off him.
I think if youd beaten Ireland would have been harder for the ABs after fronting SA.
Good luck next year Aussie still Super 15 and Tri NAtions Champs well done......

Status
Not open for further replies.