• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ABs vs Poms

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Will get my old t-shirt for a family Xmas party today as there are a few all blacks fans that never shut up.

F6B1B70B-8081-4FD5-926A-75521844B28A-12558-0000079950F8CE2F.jpg

This might not be the place to post but I could find a AB v pom thread

SaderCheif

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Yep. England played really well and the AB's didnt. Now we know how the poms can really play. Richie has a long time too stew about this. 'sigh' work's gonna suck tomorrow............

It is what it is

John Solomon (38)
Looking for any possible positive from Australia's perspective - the All Blacks will be coming off a loss for the next 6 months

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Looking for any possible positive from Australia's perspective - the All Blacks will be coming off a loss for the next 6 months
Which would be great if they played the Lions before us to soften them up a bit! ;)
As it is, they'll probably still be cranky when they get a shot at us next year.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
If there is any justice in the world, Ashton will grab an intercept against the Wallabies in the 81st minute of the 2015 World Cup final with the dodgers 1 point behind and go in under the posts with one of his famous dives only to lose the ball and knock it on.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
revised entry for Macquarie Dictionary

Show pony (n), informal a person who tries to be the centre of attention; show off; Ashton, Chris (Eng Rugby player).

---art_chris_aston_20121202052529460464-620x349.jpg

bryce

Darby Loudon (17)
Even worse than watching the game was the way the Poms, both on TV, and sitting around me, went on about it afterwards. They win one game and all of a sudden they are the best team in the world and are going to win the next world cup.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Goddamnit All Blacks. God I hate seeing England win, why did you have to fail at the final and shortest hurdle???

KevinO

Geoff Shaw (53)
revised entry for Macquarie Dictionary

Show pony (n), informal a person who tries to be the centre of attention; show off; Ashton, Chris (Eng Rugby player).

---art_chris_aston_20121202052529460464-620x349.jpg
I hope he does this at the next World Cup in a important game and knocks the ball on, he would become the most hated man in England and there is no room in Rugby for this type of thing.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Not much worse than staying up late to watch a poor quality stream of a terrible AB performance. lol

England played well, got there noses out ahead and built on the confidence. Thought once it came back to 15-14 we were all good but then Conrad made an absolute rookie error and the Poms were back on top. Then Carter missed Tuilagi and it was all over after that. Disappointing stuff from two normally reliable players. Have to say, spewing your guts out from both ends on a Wednesday is not ideal preparation despite what management and McCaw said prior. Also George Clancy's refereeing of the ruck was 'different', AB's didn't do their trademark adapt. No excuses, AB's were poor and England played well. Sad way to end a terrific year. Perhaps the wake up call they needed.

Can't wait for S15. :)

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Lol ACR, you only watched a poor quality stream, I signed up to Setanta for 2 months to watch it:confused:. But credit where credit is due, geez Poms played bloody well, apparently Richie reckons after game he can't remember ABs getting beaten up at breakdown like that. I actually not to sad, like I said Poms played bloody well, scored tries to win test, and actually will probably make it more exciting in next years tests, it gets a smidgeon boring when they win too much, and I mean that seriously ,you have to be nervous to really enjoy tests. Also proved a point I think that you have a young team that plays well, and starts to believe what they are doing, they bloody hard to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.