• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Academy Trial Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Yes, got an email back on Friday confirming my invitation to a second set of trials in a couple of weeks, looking forward to it but It will probably be a bit inconvenient because of the distance of the distance of the training ground away from my house.

Apparently they tell most people about the Jan trials but some dont get invited back. I sort of forgot about training over christmas so will have to get to gym sharpish

W

WB3

Yes, got an email back on Friday confirming my invitation to a second set of trials in a couple of weeks, looking forward to it but It will probably be a bit inconvenient because of the distance of the distance of the training ground away from my house.

Apparently they tell most people about the Jan trials but some dont get invited back. I sort of forgot about training over christmas so will have to get to gym sharpish

Congrats mate. Good luck

Bruce Ross

Ken Catchpole (46)

Dobber, I'm not into bagging the other code but you don't seem to me to be the sort of bloke who belongs there. Congratulations on getting through the first cut but my advice would be to think carefully before you commit.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
Thanks for the advice bruce but at the moment i'm not really in a position to choose. If i get in then I will almost definitely accept the offer despite it not having the best reputation.

Hopefully I wont get entangled in the League bad behavior web but at the moment that is still quite a distance away haha

Status
Not open for further replies.