• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

ACT Brumbies v Western Force - The Elimination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Anyone from the Force expected to be back next week?

What about the Brumbies. Sam Carter, Matt To'omua, etc back?

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
Anyone from the Force expected to be back next week?

What about the Brumbies. Sam Carter, Matt To'omua, etc back?
To'omua, McCabe, Mann-Rea and Tomane all due back next week, plus another couple who escape me at the moment.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Just to be pedantic, thread title should read "Brumbies v Force" as it's in Canberra.........

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Ball in hand should be the catchcry for the Brumbies this week. Keep the kicking to a minimum, quick recycle and smash the Force pilferers at the breakdown.

Hoolly Doolly

Fred Wood (13)
Hoping the Force play like they did prior to MMM getting sent off. Being on the front foot in attack is our only chance(even if it is slim) against the brumbies. if we allow them too much ball brumbies will win(and likely a big margin)
Force the underdogs.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
When the force played the bulls I said that this would be the game to decide who goes into the finals. I was right. Lol

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
You know a broken clock is also right twice a day :)

I'd start Coleman in the second row and move Wykes to blindside flanker. Then have Alcock and Stander on the bench.

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
I'd start Coleman in the second row and move Wykes to blindside flanker. Then have Alcock and Stander on the bench.

Against the Brumbies lineout this option has got legs. But will Coleman or Stander be best at the breakdown? That is where the the Force must win the game and Lord Laurie will have his pack working overtime to win that area.

M

Moono75

Brumbies coming off the bye and have only had the one hit out (loss to Tahs) since before the Test break. Could be rusty.

Hammeroid

Chris McKivat (8)
The Luck of the Draw. Force get to accomplish there dreams of a maiden Finals berth against a shite Brumbies team. To easy

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
Against the Brumbies lineout this option has got legs. But will Coleman or Stander be best at the breakdown? That is where the the Force must win the game and Lord Laurie will have his pack working overtime to win that area.

I guess it depends on who is fit, etc. If Sias is fit and starting, territory/line-out is king. If not, maybe it would be better to have an extra breakdown warhorse.

Brumby Runner

Jason Little (69)
Jake ball is on the nose at the end of the season. If the Brumbies don't change their approach it could very well end up very messy for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.