• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC 2023

Rugby tragic101

Bob McCowan (2)
Villa shaping up very well this year. Coach Eddie Harris along with Ben Mowen has been training the lads hard I am hearing. Roughly 10 or so players returning for the second and third years. Think we are in for a tight year lads

Blake Bishop

Frank Row (1)
Villa shaping up very well this year. Coach Eddie Harris along with Ben Mowen has been training the lads hard I am hearing. Roughly 10 or so players returning for the second and third years. Think we are in for a tight year lads
Interesting. Who have you got lining up as favourite at this current moment?

Dabu

Allen Oxlade (6)
Marist have named a strong initial 41 man squad (trimmed to 35 next week.) 23 year 12s, 16 year 11s, 2 year 10s. Interestingly, Leo Henry, who played for Norths Cyril Connell on the weekend has been left out.

Last edited:

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Marist have named a strong initial 41 man squad (trimmed to 35 next week.) 23 year 12s, 16 year 11s, 2 year 10s. Interestingly, Leo Henry, who played for Norths Cyril Connell on the weekend has been left out.
Henry is returning from scoliosis that had him unable to walk properly for parts of last year. I’m sure it’s designed to manage him back into rugby again.

Reds Brad

Peter Burge (5)
There are one or two stunning omissions and some head scratching inclusions in the 41 man squad.

bigups19

Bob McCowan (2)
Treyvon Pritchard at St Peters, brother of Kadin Pritchard, will have some big shoes to fill but will definitely do a great job at it. Will be a standout for Peters 2023.