• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

AIC Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsparx

Herbert Moran (7)
Thank god you're not a selector. Whenever someone posts anything positive about any Ash players you immediately accuse them of being mates that are just talking up there friends. He's listed just as many Iona players as Ash, by your logic that means he's best mates with the Iona team, right?

In terms of bias he's done very well, which is more then anyone can say about you.

Please stop talking up your best friends. it's getting really old.

All three of those players do deserve praise, but for the purpose of the comment they're being used as an example.

If you see my older posts you can figure out that I am an Ash supporter. I have seen Bryne play since U14 for Ash and GPS and would prefer Yak over him based on current performances. I know for a fact that Ash players are overrated by posters on the forum.

ruggasXV

Jimmy Flynn (14)
If you see my older posts you can figure out that I am an Ash supporter. I have seen Bryne play since U14 for Ash and GPS and would prefer Yak over him based on current performances. I know for a fact that Ash players are overrated by posters on the forum.
So you prefer one player over the other, good for you. That still doesn't give you a reason to accuse others of talking up their mates, that was rash chat son.

R

RugbyLegend101

I've heard rumors Jake Notley from Eddies will be in one of the AIC teams after a solid performance on Saturday against Padua, can i get confirmation on this?

R

RugbyLegend101

Just received word on Cayleb Williamson, second rower for Eddies will also be a certain starter for AIC 1 after a man of the match performance yesterday for Ipswich Rangers..

R

Rugbyfan000

There's been talk about Noel Gardner (manager for 16A team) from St Edmunds to take lead coaching spot for AIC 1 this year, thoughts on this?

R

RugbyLegend101

William Dowd for the Eddies 16A's is being looked at for AIC 1 as he can play any position in the foward pack except lock, his a south African import brought in by his coach Jan De Beer...
A player to watch in the future for sure....

Skillzthatkillz6

Bob McCowan (2)
Aic 1.
1. Iona prop
2. Sam mcsweeny
3. Lui afelie
4. Ryan McCully
5. Cayleb Williamson
6. Sam Clarke
7. Brad wilkin
8. Junior F
9. Daniel turner
10. Mitch treavelen
11. Todd Dawson
12. Henry Devine
13. Sione hola
14. Adrian Henly
15. Clifton setu

Big Ron

Frank Nicholson (4)
Ladies and gentlemen you heard it here first
Upset of the year,
The boys of brown and gold will march into Iona this weekend and beat Iona
Dashing the Premiership hopes of Iona faithful
Padua will put their heart and soul on the line this weekend
Remember this
You can't catch courage

R

Rugbyfan000

Brady Chant for 2014 AIC 1 fullback, kids got a brilliant boot when it comes to both in-play kicking and goal kicking. Watch out for him in the blue and white!

R

Rugbyfan000

I've heard rumors Jake Notley from Eddies will be in one of the AIC teams after a solid performance on Saturday against Padua, can i get confirmation on this?
The talk about Jake Notley is correct, he has been mentioned a fair bit after Saturdasy's performance against Padua. Try straight off the bench, brilliant touch player as well, possible No. 10.

Skillzthatkillz6

Bob McCowan (2)
Upset of the year,
Remember this
You can't catch courage

Yes although they have already secured premiership although a lost like that would never be forgotten

mates95

Allen Oxlade (6)
Upset of the year,
Remember this
You can't catch courage
although Iona has already secured an outright premiership even with a loss this weekend. However the brown dogs probably won't even score more than 3 points.

Joshuadrewws

Frank Row (1)
Firstly I definitely know for a fact that brady chant or what ever his name is will never make it over Clifton Setu Clifton is way too good for some other crap player and all this crap about eddies is just too far

Status
Not open for further replies.